Advertisement

I'm backing Cheney on this one.

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Lord Simian
User avatar
The Lord of the Monkeys
 
Posts: 34977
Likes: 182 posts
Liked in: 305 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:57 am
Location: Poosting from The Outhouse


Re: I'm backing Cheney on this one.

Postby Lord Simian » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:19 pm

starlord wrote:You're wisdom and logic once again makes me proud to be a member of the MWO. All Hail The Lord of the Monkey's. :-D


Image

Listen to this dude, Starlord! He KNOWS what he's talking about!
Image
Image

Kong created the Outhouse to train the Faithful. One cannot go against the Word of Kong.---
The Teachings of Pawl Monk'Dib

Monkey, I like your style!
--Lex Luthor

Zenguru wrote:I trust Lord Simian's word more than my friend.

Advertisement

Thunderstorm
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 18630
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 5 posts
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:24 am
Title: Whitest Poster 2010!!


Re: I'm backing Cheney on this one.

Postby Thunderstorm » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:23 pm

starlord wrote:You're wisdom and logic once again makes me proud to be a member of the MWO. All Hail The Lord of the Monkey's. :-D


and I was fifteen at the time. I would have done anything at anytime. :roll:


I remember 15. Given the chance, I could have been legendary. Like Freddy Kreuger's mom legendary...

Starlord
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 35129
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:03 pm
Location: Michigan


Re: I'm backing Cheney on this one.

Postby Starlord » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:30 pm

Thunderstorm wrote:I remember 15. Given the chance, I could have been legendary. Like Freddy Kreuger's mom legendary...


I sure was giving it a run for my money. LOL!
Image

Max Blyss wrote:Months and months and months and the whole thing is still just an intersection at Dipshit Lane & Chip on my Shoulder Ave.

Wisdom000
User avatar
rubber spoon
 
Posts: 6510
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 6 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:51 am
Location: Arkansas


Postby Wisdom000 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:51 pm

No homocest for me:(
Image
Anti-Organized Religion, Pro-Choice, Pro-Gun Rights with limits, Pro-Legalization of Drugs-Prostitution-Assisted Suicide, Pro-Gay Marriage,

KingPagla
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9548
Likes: 4 posts
Liked in: 45 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:57 pm
Location: Harlem, USA


Online


Re: I'm backing Cheney on this one.

Postby KingPagla » Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:02 pm

starlord wrote:You're wisdom and logic once again makes me proud to be a member of the MWO. All Hail The Lord of the Monkey's. :-D
Lord of the Monkey's what?
Image

Starlord
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 35129
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:03 pm
Location: Michigan


Re: I'm backing Cheney on this one.

Postby Starlord » Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:22 pm

MechaKingPagla wrote:Lord of the Monkey's what?


there's always one in the crowd. :roll: :P
Image

Max Blyss wrote:Months and months and months and the whole thing is still just an intersection at Dipshit Lane & Chip on my Shoulder Ave.

Zenguru
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 12684
Likes: 5 posts
Liked in: 8 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:14 pm
Location: West-by-God-Virginia!


Re: I'm backing Cheney on this one.

Postby Zenguru » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:22 pm

starlord wrote:So I just saw this clip of Dick Cheney discussing his heritage and admited that his ancestors on both sides had Cheney's in them.

"And we didn't even live in West Virginia". He said with an actual chuckle. A real one!

Now they are demanding an apology.

If a comedian had said that, it would have been funny. I thought it was funny. The man actually showed a sense of humor for once! It was funny. And I have cousins from West Virginia. And I have fooled around with two of them, a long time ago. So there!

What's funny is that Cheney wouldn't be brave enough to say that here in West Virginia. :roll:

Starlord
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 35129
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:03 pm
Location: Michigan


Re: I'm backing Cheney on this one.

Postby Starlord » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:15 am

Zenguru wrote:What's funny is that Cheney wouldn't be brave enough to say that here in West Virginia. :roll:


no, then he probably would have used Arkansas or Georgia.

by the way, we're not cousins, are we? :shock: ;-)
Image

Max Blyss wrote:Months and months and months and the whole thing is still just an intersection at Dipshit Lane & Chip on my Shoulder Ave.

Spidey-Man
 
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 61 posts


Postby Spidey-Man » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:29 am

People are so sensitive

It's just a stupid joke told a thousand times. But it's still funny

Kinda like the joke of how New Jersey smells (it does though, really).

Woody
User avatar
Motherfucker from Hell
 
Posts: 2424
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:04 pm
Title: Woodrow if you're nasty


Postby Woody » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:46 am

Spiderrob wrote:People are so sensitive

It's just a stupid joke told a thousand times. But it's still funny

Kinda like the joke of how New Jersey smells (it does though, really).
and people from New Jersey get pissy when ever you mock their state.

You wouldn't think it was as funny if it was about you.

That said- it is making a mountain out of a molehill

misac
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 35013
Likes: 236 posts
Liked in: 159 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:49 pm
Location: {nomultithumb}


Re: I'm backing Cheney on this one.

Postby misac » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:48 pm

starlord wrote:So I just saw this clip of Dick Cheney discussing his heritage and admited that his ancestors on both sides had Cheney's in them.

"And we didn't even live in West Virginia". He said with an actual chuckle. A real one!

Now they are demanding an apology.

If a comedian had said that, it would have been funny. I thought it was funny. The man actually showed a sense of humor for once! It was funny. And I have cousins from West Virginia. And I have fooled around with two of them, a long time ago. So there!


But he's not a comedian. I don't think he should apologize, I'm just sayin'.
Image

misac
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 35013
Likes: 236 posts
Liked in: 159 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:49 pm
Location: {nomultithumb}


Re: I'm backing Cheney on this one.

Postby misac » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:49 pm

starlord wrote:

by the way, we're not cousins, are we? :shock: ;-)


A little late to worry about that. :wink:
Image

Spidey-Man
 
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 61 posts


Postby Spidey-Man » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:58 pm

Woody wrote:and people from New Jersey get pissy when ever you mock their state.

You wouldn't think it was as funny if it was about you.

That said- it is making a mountain out of a molehill


Yes I would. I can easily laugh at myself.

New yorkers are rude and obnoxious

Yep. and proud of it :lol:

People need to get a sense of humor. If your entire pride is dependent on which patch of dirt you were randomly born in, well....

toolverine
User avatar
King of Circle-Jerking
 
Posts: 7376
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:00 pm
Location: A Fault Line


Postby toolverine » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:45 pm

Cheney is a baykiller. Just like John Lewis. ;-)

Allen
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 6893
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:46 am
Location: Allen, TX
Title: Two-Time Avatar Hall of Famer


Postby Allen » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:48 pm

Spiderrob wrote:Yes I would. I can easily laugh at myself.

New yorkers are rude and obnoxious

Yep. and proud of it :lol:

People need to get a sense of humor. If your entire pride is dependent on which patch of dirt you were randomly born in, well....


And some people from L.A. are rude and suspicious. Others are suspicious and rude. :P

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck] and 45 guests

Advertisement