Friday, July 29, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Review Group Week 190 - TEEN TITANS #75

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:54 pm

thefourthman wrote:It's be interesting?

Is that some new kind of brit slang?

It'll be. Sorry.

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:58 pm

Punchy wrote:It'll be. Sorry.

you already are sorry.

I try to be impartial in my reviews, which honestly is why I don't review every issue of Proof or Chew or Ex Machina or Batman and Robin or Fables or any other of my favorite books... it is hard to be purely objective about something when you are predispostioned to like it. I was predispostioned to like Old Man Logan, but that didn't turn out so well, and truth be told I was glad not to be posting a formal review on BF.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:00 pm

thefourthman wrote:you already are sorry.

I try to be impartial in my reviews, which honestly is why I don't review every issue of Proof or Chew or Ex Machina or Batman and Robin or Fables or any other of my favorite books... it is hard to be purely objective about something when you are predispostioned to like it. I was predispostioned to like Old Man Logan, but that didn't turn out so well, and truth be told I was glad not to be posting a formal review on BF.

Sometimes I think a hagiography is alright, I certainly enjoyed jerking off Watchmen when we reviewed it. But you're right that it's hard to be impartial when you really like something, I think the Ultimate Avengers thread I was being a bit too much like that.

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:01 pm

Punchy wrote:Sometimes I think a hagiography is alright, I certainly enjoyed jerking off Watchmen when we reviewed it. But you're right that it's hard to be impartial when you really like something, I think the Ultimate Avengers thread I was being a bit too much like that.

so is your copy of Watchmen all stick y now? ewww.... tmi.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:02 pm

thefourthman wrote:so is your copy of Watchmen all stick y now? ewww.... tmi.

I actually reviewed it from memory, that's how much of a gush it was, I hadn't even read it for about a year.

48THRiLLS

Review Grouper

Postby 48THRiLLS » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:03 pm

The Sinners is the appropriate choice.

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:05 pm

Punchy wrote:I actually reviewed it from memory, that's how much of a gush it was, I hadn't even read it for about a year.

tell the truth, it is okay, you had to review it from memory, because you were broke at the time and the pages of your copy were all stuck together. We won't judge, well... Yoni might, but we won't.

Postby ****** » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:06 pm

Punchy wrote:Sometimes I think a hagiography is alright, I certainly enjoyed jerking off Watchmen when we reviewed it. But you're right that it's hard to be impartial when you really like something, I think the Ultimate Avengers thread I was being a bit too much like that.

UCA was awesome. Stop letting the plebs hatred of it make you doubt your opinion of it. :wink:

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:06 pm

thefourthman wrote:tell the truth, it is okay, you had to review it from memory, because you were broke at the time and the pages of your copy were all stuck together. We won't judge, well... Yoni might, but we won't.

My copy was at home and I was at Uni! It wasn't sticky!

I have never masturbated to Watchmen, the film or the comic.

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:06 pm

48THRiLLS wrote:The Sinners is the appropriate choice.

???????

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:06 pm

thefourthman wrote:???????

For next week, Criminal: The Sinners

Postby ****** » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:07 pm

You can you honestly sit there and give Criminal a "???????" response? :x

48THRiLLS

Review Grouper

Postby 48THRiLLS » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:08 pm

is that not coming out next week?

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:08 pm

Punchy wrote:My copy was at home and I was at Uni! It wasn't sticky!

I have never masturbated to Watchmen, the film or the comic.

So you are calling yourself a liar? :?
Punchy wrote:Sometimes I think a hagiography is alright, I certainly enjoyed jerking off Watchmen when we reviewed it.

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:09 pm

amlah6 wrote:You can you honestly sit there and give Criminal a "???????" response? :x

It's Criminal, oh.

I don't run around calling books by their subtitles, sorry.

leave a comment with facebook