Monday, May 2, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "At least we're not The Comics Reporter!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

One Year Later

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Daniel

Great Scott!!!

Postby Daniel » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:06 pm

starlord wrote:thank you sir, as are you... an sooo many more around here. :)

and really Forbush Man. I just made that picture my wallpaper.

You're welcome even more. ;)

This is my background.

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:49 am

I like how Optimus Prime's on there randomly. Makes no sense.

StarCruncher

Outhouse Drafter

Postby StarCruncher » Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:50 pm

starlord wrote:But HERE I AM! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Healthy and no signs of any cancer. Today I shall celebrate my birthday with a new found joy and thankfulness.
Happy (belated) Birthday, Starlord! I am truly happy to hear that you are healthy (now go work on the "wealthy & wise" part! ;) :P ) I've missed you, and it's a shame that I didn't come over to this forum sooner.

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:51 pm

I'm glad to see my love kept you strong, just as your love keeps me loose and sore. :D

Seriously, I'm happy for you.

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:04 pm

thank you guys. I've missed you two as well. I'm glad you're both here. :D

leave a comment with facebook