Thursday, April 28, 2016 • Evening Edition • "At least we're not ComicsAlliance!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

The Diana Fan is racist thread

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:35 pm

diana_fan wrote:That was mean. :(

You sure are sensitive lately too! Did yours and spiderrob's cycles synch up since you're both posting here? :roll:

diana_fan

Postby diana_fan » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:36 pm

Carrie wrote:You sure are sensitive lately too! Did yours and spiderrob's cycles synch up since you're both posting here? :roll:

:o :o :o :o :o

frd resurrected

Postby frd resurrected » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:49 pm

Carrie wrote:Wait...why is he racist?

because i told him to be. i have a jedi to df mind trick meld spock thing going with him

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:27 pm

frd resurrected wrote:So if I ask you to bend over and take it like Carrie on a Sunday afternoon, you'll do it?

Is that question up for grabs?

frd resurrected

Postby frd resurrected » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:00 pm

KHuxford2 (8:59:02 PM): Eric likes huge streams of cum
Dianafan68 (8:59:08 PM): Oooh. I'll be right back.

frd resurrected

Postby frd resurrected » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:01 pm

starlord wrote:Is that question up for grabs?

always for you :-D

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:47 am

*sigh* Diane, I expected better from you...

leave a comment with facebook