Advertisement

Spike Lee v. Clint Eastwood, Round 2

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Cernunnos
Swedish Pinata of Death

Liked in: 3 posts

Postby Cernunnos » Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:54 pm

Lord Simian wrote:Let us take this moment to honor the memory of Saint Clyde.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Advertisement

Cernunnos
Swedish Pinata of Death

Liked in: 3 posts

Postby Cernunnos » Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:57 pm

Vic Mackey wrote:spike lee replied:

update: You thought Spike Lee would shut the fuck up after that? Of course you didn't. Via ABC news:

First of all, the man is not my father and we're not on a plantation either," he told ABCNEWS.com. "He's a great director. He makes his films, I make my films. The thing about it though, I didn't personally attack him. And a comment like 'a guy like that should shut his face' -- come on Clint, come on. He sounds like an angry old man right there.".."If he wishes, I could assemble African-American men who fought at Iwo Jima and I'd like him to tell these guys that what they did was insignificant and they did not exist," he said. "I'm not making this up. I know history. I'm a student of history. And I know the history of Hollywood and its omission of the one million African-American men and women who contributed to WWII."

I see that Spike can dish it out, but he can't take it. :x I guess he expected Clint to say nothing. :roll:

superfictious
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Liked in: 175 posts
Title: superfictious.wordpress.com

Postby superfictious » Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:59 pm

Nightfly wrote:I thought Superman Returns coulda used more Black people.
But I digress.

I've been saying it for a year now: Samual L. as Metallo.

Make it so!!!

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum