Friday, December 9, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "The place to talk some shit."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Pimping my cousin's site...

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:59 pm

Not sure who this will be relevant to other than maybe Wright and Ned, but everyone should check out my cousin's site at georgiaMMA.com

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:05 pm

Carrie wrote:Not sure who this will be relevant to other than maybe Wright and Ned, but everyone should check out my cousin's site at georgiaMMA.com

So which one's your cousin?

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:10 pm

The Nacireman wrote:So which one's your cousin?

He's the one who runs the site. :)

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:09 am

Carrie wrote:He's the one who runs the site. :)

So he ain't one of the fighters? Dern. I had thought about making plans to see him fight.

toolverine

King of Circle-Jerking

Postby toolverine » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:13 am

I'm pretty sure the XXF is going to get a big fat cease and decist from Dana and the Fertittas any minute now...

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:18 am

toolverine wrote:I'm pretty sure the XXF is going to get a big fat cease and decist from Dana and the Fertittas any minute now...

Why? It's not like UFC as a patent on beating the $#!t out of people. :roll:

toolverine

King of Circle-Jerking

Postby toolverine » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:44 am

The Nacireman wrote:Why? It's not like UFC as a patent on beating the $#!t out of people. :roll:

I know you're a bit obtuse, but even you should recognize "ultimate fighting" as a trademark of Zuffa.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:52 am

toolverine wrote:I know you're a bit obtuse, but even you should recognize "ultimate fighting" as a trademark of Zuffa.

If I had read the whole frackin' thing I probably would have. :roll:

toolverine

King of Circle-Jerking

Postby toolverine » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:58 am

The Nacireman wrote:If I had read the whole frackin' thing I probably would have. :roll:

So, you sarcastically respond in ignorance? I'm sure I'll be taking you seriously in the future...

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:20 am

Girls, girls.... you're both pretty.

Jeff

Post Whore

Postby Jeff » Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:51 am

Lord Simian wrote:Girls, girls.... you're both pretty.
'I'm so pretty, I'm so pretty, I'm so pretty and witty and bright...and I pity any girl who isn't me tonight...'

leave a comment with facebook