Advertisement

Review Group Week 191 - HAUNT #1

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 238 posts
Title: The obtuser!
Formerly: your mom

Postby thefourthman » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:49 pm

amlah6 wrote:Ewww, gross. Plus let's not give Punch and HoJ another reason for a pricing slapfight.

it will happen regardless.... now I am intrigued by this space ace book though...
Pull list: Afterlife with Archie, Bodies, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Coffin Hill, Dead Boy Detectives, The Fade Out, The Goon, Harley Quinn, Hinterkind, Iron Fist: The Living Weapon,The Maxx Maximized, Miracleman, Ms. Marvel, Multiversity, Rasputin, Rocket Raccoon, Sandman: Overture, Silver Surfer, The Walking Dead, Wonder Woman

Advertisement

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:51 pm

thefourthman wrote:and the plot thickens, it is an Arcana book? They haven't put anything out in a while: http://www.mycomicshop.com/search?tid=1 ... Y#19326539

and they are releasing three issues at once? http://www.midtowncomics.com/Neshop/WeeklyRelease.asp
Pull list: Afterlife with Archie, Bodies, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Coffin Hill, Dead Boy Detectives, The Fade Out, The Goon, Harley Quinn, Hinterkind, Iron Fist: The Living Weapon,The Maxx Maximized, Miracleman, Ms. Marvel, Multiversity, Rasputin, Rocket Raccoon, Sandman: Overture, Silver Surfer, The Walking Dead, Wonder Woman

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 109 posts
Title: This guy, right?

Postby Punchy » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:53 pm

amlah6 wrote:Ewww, gross. Plus let's not give Punch and HoJ another reason for a pricing slapfight.

He's ignoring me, it won't happen.

Plus, to me $1 is too much to pay for Deadpool.

Liked in: 63 posts

Postby ****** » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:54 pm

thefourthman wrote:and they are releasing three issues at once? http://www.midtowncomics.com/Neshop/WeeklyRelease.asp

Yeah, I'm going to go tyrant and create a new veto power if GLX picks a reprint of a comic no one wanted the first print of based on a 1980's video game that only three people playing WoW in their mother's basement remember.

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:55 pm

I think it is a reprint of the Crossgen book. :(

Postby ****** » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:55 pm

Punchy wrote:He's ignoring me, it won't happen.

Plus, to me $1 is too much to pay for Deadpool.

Free Deadpool is too much to pay for Deadpool. :x

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:56 pm

amlah6 wrote:Free Deadpool is too much to pay for Deadpool. :x
:smt011

Postby ****** » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:56 pm

thefourthman wrote:I think it is a reprint of the Crossgen book. :(

Crossgen was born and imploded while I was on hiatus. I have no nostalgia for it's radical approach to comic book making.

Victorian Squid
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 139 posts
Formerly: Schmormerly

Postby Victorian Squid » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:57 pm

amlah6 wrote:Free Deadpool is too much to pay for Deadpool. :x

Yeah, I don't pay any attention to the Deadpoolverse, so I don't know the story on that book.

I just learned last week who was Deadpool and who was Deadshot. Deadman, I know already.

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:59 pm

amlah6 wrote:Crossgen was born and imploded while I was on hiatus. I have no nostalgia for it's radical approach to comic book making.

I've never read a cross gen book. I was excited about a new Kirkman book.

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:03 pm

House of J wrote:Yeah, I don't pay any attention to the Deadpoolverse, so I don't know the story on that book.

I just learned last week who was Deadpool and who was Deadshot. Deadman, I know already.

Deadpoolverse?
Deadpool is fun. Deadman is awesome. Deadshot, I could take or leave him.

Postby ****** » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:03 pm

thefourthman wrote:I've never read a cross gen book. I was excited about a new Kirkman book.

I didn't see you doing any backflips for Haunt. :x

Punchy
Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:04 pm

amlah6 wrote:I didn't see you doing any backflips for Haunt. :x

He said he didn't hate it!

Postby ****** » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:05 pm

Punchy wrote:He said he didn't hate it!

You stay out of this.

Punchy
Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:07 pm

amlah6 wrote:You stay out of this.

I'm bored, it's boring when you get your review out of the way early.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The News Stand