Tuesday, May 3, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Shit happens here."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!


Review Group Week 192 - THE UNWRITTEN #6

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

MrBlack

WTF is this rank?

Postby MrBlack » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:09 am

We could also review this.

Image
http://www.digitalmanga.com/books/80/

At least Starlord would approve.
User avatar

MrBlack

WTF is this rank?

Postby MrBlack » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:10 am

In all seriousness, this is what I'm considering:

Azrael #1 (written by Nicienza)
Brave and the Bold #28
DC Halloween Special
Justice League #38 (first Robinson/Bagley issue)
Atom Eve & Rex Splode #1
Marvel Holiday Spectacular #1
X-Factor #50 (end of a storyline, but likely a momentous issue)
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:13 am

MrBlack wrote:Pic now works for me. First one didn't.

EDIT: Hmmm...logged off to see how it looked, and while it isn't showing in my post, it showed up in the quoted post.


Something did change, but for some reason I can't see it in either one.
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:14 am

MrBlack wrote:In all seriousness, this is what I'm considering:

Azrael #1 (written by Nicienza)
Brave and the Bold #28
DC Halloween Special
Justice League #38 (first Robinson/Bagley issue)
Atom Eve & Rex Splode #1
Marvel Holiday Spectacular #1
X-Factor #50 (end of a storyline, but likely a momentous issue)


I don't think Atom Eve and Rex Splode is out next week, but the regular Invincible is.
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:17 am

MrBlack wrote:In all seriousness, this is what I'm considering:

Azrael #1 (written by Nicienza)
Brave and the Bold #28
DC Halloween Special
Justice League #38 (first Robinson/Bagley issue)
Atom Eve & Rex Splode #1
Marvel Holiday Spectacular #1
X-Factor #50 (end of a storyline, but likely a momentous issue)


I'd go with Brave and the Bold, since it's a done-in-one.
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:20 am

GLX wrote:I'd go with Brave and the Bold, since it's a done-in-one.


Is it Flash and the Blackhawks?
User avatar

MrBlack

WTF is this rank?

Postby MrBlack » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:33 am

Punchy wrote:Is it Flash and the Blackhawks?

Yes.

I'm inclined to pick Azrael just because I really liked the mini and I'd like to give the ongoing a boost.
User avatar

MrBlack

WTF is this rank?

Postby MrBlack » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:35 am

Punchy wrote:I don't think Atom Eve and Rex Splode is out next week, but the regular Invincible is.

Everything I've seen indicates that both are out next week.
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:38 am

Next week's releases:

http://previewsworld.com/public/default ... s=449&ai=0

I'd also consider Tiny Titans and Thunderbolts(the Remender issue).
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:40 am

Is Sugarshock that godawful Joss Whedon webcomic that nevertheless had awesome art by Fabio Moon?
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:40 am

MrBlack wrote:Yes.

I'm inclined to pick Azrael just because I really liked the mini and I'd like to give the ongoing a boost.


Is it the same guy? I find this part of Bat history a little confusing, but I read all the Knight-whatever books from the '90s all at once a couple years ago--they were great--and don't remember what happened to him.
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:41 am

Anything but the holiday specials, is what I say--sometimes they are a let-down (much like actual holidays I guess).
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:42 am

House of J wrote:Is it the same guy? I find this part of Bat history a little confusing, but I read all the Knight-whatever books from the '90s all at once a couple years ago--they were great--but don't remember what happened to him.


It's not John Paul Valley, it's a new guy.
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:43 am

Punchy wrote:It's not John Paul Valley, it's a new guy.


I thought I read that somewhere, I couldn't remember his name. What happened to that guy in the end? Or last.
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:43 am

Punchy wrote:Is Sugarshock that godawful Joss Whedon webcomic that nevertheless had awesome art by Fabio Moon?


Yes.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 77 guests

cron