Monday, August 29, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Because comics!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

diana_fan/someone who knows Wonder Woman. Trinity#1spoilers

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:42 pm

Got to say that Aaron's right: that is one of the dumber ideas I've heard in a while...

diana_fan

Postby diana_fan » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:19 pm

thefourthman wrote:But when you need an answer, there is one guy who is better than anyone on this subject. :D

HAHA! Thanks. :)

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:27 pm

diana_fan wrote:HAHA! Thanks. :)

you know me, if nothing else, I calls them likes I sees them

diana_fan

Postby diana_fan » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:07 pm

thefourthman wrote:you know me, if nothing else, I calls them likes I sees them

Yep. :)

Sounds good to me. I try to do the same.

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:23 am

diana_fan wrote:OK, this is just debris from Heinhack's Annual
I am so glad I didn't get that when it finally came out.
diana_fan wrote:But for some INANE reason, everyone, from Gail to Kurt to DiDio seems to be running with this stupid, stupid, stupid piece of shit character development that Heinhack came up with.
I have no idea why DiDio thinks its a great idea, but I'd bet dollars to donuts that Gail & Kurt are being good DC employees and following editorial decree.

However, I do agree that it's thrice stupid and very much "shit character development". I just wish Gloria Steinham would shame DC into fixing Diana back into the full-time superhero she used to be.

jza1218

Postby jza1218 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:39 am

There's only one way to fix WW and bring in new readers...

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:23 am

cncoyle wrote:I have no idea why DiDio thinks its a great idea, but I'd bet dollars to donuts that Gail & Kurt are being good DC employees and following editorial decree.

However, I do agree that it's thrice stupid and very much "shit character development". I just wish Gloria Steinham would shame DC into fixing Diana back into the full-time superhero she used to be.

I have a feeling that when Diana was cut off about the "ceremonial armor" that it was the beginnings of an attempt to fix that.

Jeff

Post Whore

Postby Jeff » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:09 pm

The depowered Diana Prince thing was all about Heinberg's hard-on for the Lynda Carter Wonder Woman. Understandable, but unnecessary. I wish Gail Simone would just ditch the Diana Prince identity, she is trying hard but it just dosn't work.

leave a comment with facebook