Advertisement

Review Group Week 192 - THE UNWRITTEN #6

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Kerny
Review Grouper

Liked in: 0 post
Title: All-American American

Postby Kerny » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:59 pm

I complained about the praise page in my reivew and no one argued with me :cry:

:P

Advertisement

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 238 posts
Title: The obtuser!
Formerly: your mom

Postby thefourthman » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:00 pm

Kerny wrote:I complained about the praise page in my reivew and no one argued with me :cry:

:P

Punchy wrote:Don't be so fucking pedantic!
Pull list: Afterlife with Archie, Bodies, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Coffin Hill, Dead Boy Detectives, The Fade Out, The Goon, Harley Quinn, Hinterkind, Iron Fist: The Living Weapon,The Maxx Maximized, Miracleman, Ms. Marvel, Multiversity, Rasputin, Rocket Raccoon, Sandman: Overture, Silver Surfer, The Walking Dead, Wonder Woman

Old Man
cheese

Postby Old Man » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:34 pm

Punchy wrote:It's such a negligible part of the whole package, to focus on that is the height of pedantry.

Well, when I look at a package, I focus on the whole thing, not just the penis. :P
I was perfectly content before I was born.

Old Man
cheese

Postby Old Man » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:40 pm

Punchy wrote:You should have given him loads of Tyrese Gibson's Mayhem.

Yeah, tell him THAT book is gonna be valuable. I think it only sold 2000 copies. It's gonna be rare, I tell you!

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:36 am

Old Man wrote:Yeah, tell him THAT book is gonna be valuable. I think it only sold 2000 copies. It's gonna be rare, I tell you!

that was one store, dumbass. :P
Pull list: Afterlife with Archie, Bodies, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Coffin Hill, Dead Boy Detectives, The Fade Out, The Goon, Harley Quinn, Hinterkind, Iron Fist: The Living Weapon,The Maxx Maximized, Miracleman, Ms. Marvel, Multiversity, Rasputin, Rocket Raccoon, Sandman: Overture, Silver Surfer, The Walking Dead, Wonder Woman

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:37 am

Old Man wrote:Well, when I look at a package, I focus on the whole thing, not just the penis. :P

just to be clear, this post translates to "Bendis is a dick", amirite?

Old Man
cheese

Postby Old Man » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:08 pm

thefifthman wrote:that was one store, dumbass. :P

I thought it sold 10,000 at to one store, but Diamond counts that as a promotional item. As I remember it (which is truly not a sure thing at my advanced age), sales were pretty low. I saw the list somewhere, but can't remember where.

And I proudly where the name tag of dumbass.

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:11 pm

Old Man wrote:I thought it sold 10,000 at to one store, but Diamond counts that as a promotional item. As I remember it (which is truly not a sure thing at my advanced age), sales were pretty low. I saw the list somewhere, but can't remember where.

And I proudly where the name tag of dumbass.

I thought it was 2000. IF sales were low, it is their fault... it sold out and many smaller stores were allocated 1st prints.
\
And that is the problem with Diamond's fucking list. Jesus. The shop busted their ass to sell those and got Tyrese in the store, promotional my ass.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The News Stand