Saturday, July 23, 2016 • Morning Edition • "The number two comic book website."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Review Group Week 193 - AZRAEL #1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:07 am

GLX wrote:Don't read it, then.


But I've paid for it!
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:08 am

thefifthman wrote:what the fuck kind of shit is this?
I would love to watch Punchy dissect a book. He is usually just propping them up. It would be fun to watch him go "what the fuck was that?" in 5000 words. :-D


I have a, "Don't buy shitty books rule". I don't like to see people after reading crappy books and that includes Punchy.
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:11 am

Punchy wrote:But I've paid for it!

careful, you are treading very close to what a lot of us had a problem with GSWOML about. :-D
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:12 am

thefifthman wrote:careful, you are treading very close to what a lot of us had a problem with GSWOML about. :-D


No I'm not, this was normal price, I was just saying that I've bought it, I'm going to read it.
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:12 am

GLX wrote:I have a, "Don't buy shitty books rule". I don't like to see people after reading crappy books and that includes Punchy.


then you should stay home after you read a shitty book. possibly in the closet. :-D
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:13 am

Punchy wrote:No I'm not, this was normal price, I was just saying that I've bought it, I'm going to read it.

what part of treading close did you not understand.... sounds like you are having a case of buyer's remorse. :P
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:13 am

Punchy wrote:But I've paid for it!


:smt011
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:15 am

thefifthman wrote:what part of treading close did you not understand.... sounds like you are having a case of buyer's remorse. :P


I haven't read it yet, I might like it!

The thing is, you liked Old Man Logan, but still had buyer's remorse!
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:17 am

Punchy wrote:I haven't read it yet, I might like it!

The thing is, you liked Old Man Logan, but still had buyer's remorse!

exactly! that was the problem. I liked it, but not enough to overcome my buyer's remorse!

This book was worth the price of admission. I should post the rough drafts. I had to rewrite this one more than any I have had to recently and am actually amazed I let the Dan Brown bit stand...

******

Postby ****** » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:20 am

GLX wrote:Don't read it, then.


You're banned. :x
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:22 am

amlah6 wrote:You're banned. :x

you are a secret mawd?

did DH come over? :shock:

Is that what really happened to Jude?

******

Postby ****** » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:35 am

thefifthman wrote:you are a secret mawd?

did DH come over? :shock:

Is that what really happened to Jude?


I would never be a party to such internet silliness.
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:36 am

amlah6 wrote:I would never be a party to such internet silliness.
:smt104
your past actions speak differently :p
User avatar

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:37 am

Punchy wrote:But I've paid for it!

See if you can return it.

******

Postby ****** » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:38 am

thefifthman wrote::smt104
your past actions speak differently :p


Lies.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 150 guests