Friday, August 26, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "At least we're not Newsarama!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Review Group Week 192 - THE UNWRITTEN #6

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Kerny

Review Grouper

Postby Kerny » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:59 pm

I complained about the praise page in my reivew and no one argued with me :cry:

:P
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:00 pm

Kerny wrote:I complained about the praise page in my reivew and no one argued with me :cry:

:P

Punchy wrote:Don't be so fucking pedantic!
User avatar

Old Man

cheese

Postby Old Man » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:34 pm

Punchy wrote:It's such a negligible part of the whole package, to focus on that is the height of pedantry.


Well, when I look at a package, I focus on the whole thing, not just the penis. :P
User avatar

Old Man

cheese

Postby Old Man » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:40 pm

Punchy wrote:You should have given him loads of Tyrese Gibson's Mayhem.


Yeah, tell him THAT book is gonna be valuable. I think it only sold 2000 copies. It's gonna be rare, I tell you!
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:36 am

Old Man wrote:Yeah, tell him THAT book is gonna be valuable. I think it only sold 2000 copies. It's gonna be rare, I tell you!

that was one store, dumbass. :P
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:37 am

Old Man wrote:Well, when I look at a package, I focus on the whole thing, not just the penis. :P

just to be clear, this post translates to "Bendis is a dick", amirite?
User avatar

Old Man

cheese

Postby Old Man » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:08 pm

thefifthman wrote:that was one store, dumbass. :P


I thought it sold 10,000 at to one store, but Diamond counts that as a promotional item. As I remember it (which is truly not a sure thing at my advanced age), sales were pretty low. I saw the list somewhere, but can't remember where.

And I proudly where the name tag of dumbass.
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:11 pm

Old Man wrote:I thought it sold 10,000 at to one store, but Diamond counts that as a promotional item. As I remember it (which is truly not a sure thing at my advanced age), sales were pretty low. I saw the list somewhere, but can't remember where.

And I proudly where the name tag of dumbass.

I thought it was 2000. IF sales were low, it is their fault... it sold out and many smaller stores were allocated 1st prints.
\
And that is the problem with Diamond's fucking list. Jesus. The shop busted their ass to sell those and got Tyrese in the store, promotional my ass.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests