Wednesday, September 28, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "In this issue: an Outhouser will DIE!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The 25 Worst Sitcoms Ever.........

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

jza1218

Postby jza1218 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:17 am

Aaron_W wrote:All those shows seem pretty awful, but this Whoops! show I must see!! A post nuclear war comedy? How did it not make it?


I loved that show.

This list sucks without garbage like "Still Standing", "According to Jim", "What's Happening Now", "Men Behaving Badly", "Joey", etc.
User avatar

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:20 am

"Out of the World" - the one with the teenager who was half-alien. That was bad.
User avatar

John Q.

cheese

Postby John Q. » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:27 am

no 'According to Jim' or 'The War at Home'?

then i declare this list inaccurate.

Although to be fair, not being american, and not being self-aware for most of the 80s, i don't actually recognise a lot of these shows.

jza1218

Postby jza1218 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:42 am

nietoperz wrote:"Out of the World" - the one with the teenager who was half-alien. That was bad.


Out of This World was superbad...
User avatar

Jack Burton

biny little tird

Postby Jack Burton » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:56 am

This doesn't seem to go any further back than the late 70's. That leaves out 20 years of crappy shows to choose from. How about My Mother The Car? That was pretty god awful.
User avatar

kingofcities

dINGO

Postby kingofcities » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:58 am

Jack Burton wrote:This doesn't seem to go any further back than the late 70's. That leaves out 20 years of crappy shows to choose from. How about My Mother The Car? That was pretty god awful.


Is that a real show? like Turbo Teen or something?
User avatar

Jack Burton

biny little tird

Postby Jack Burton » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:01 am

kingofcities wrote:Is that a real show? like Turbo Teen or something?


Oh it's real. It starred Jerry Van Dyke(Luther from Coach) and his mom died and came back as a car. The Simpsons spoofed in the spin off show with The Lovematic Grampa.
User avatar

kingofcities

dINGO

Postby kingofcities » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:04 am

Jack Burton wrote:Oh it's real. It starred Jerry Van Dyke(Luther from Coach) and his mom died and came back as a car. The Simpsons spoofed in the spin off show with The Lovematic Grampa.


That's just nutty.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot], Keb, MSNbot Media, VaderTheTrader and 55 guests

cron