Tuesday, May 31, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Where keepin' it real goes wrong."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!


Review Group 194 - DARK AVENGERS: ARES #1

What should we do for Week 208

Poll ended at Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:51 am
Free-for-All
10
50%
Review 'Em All
4
20%
The #1's
6
30%
  Total votes : 20

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:00 am

This book is going to suck more than anything we review in 2 and a half months.
User avatar

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:01 am

guitarsmashley wrote:This book is going to suck more than anything we review in 2 and a half months.


did you review Teen Titans a couple of weeks ago? :?
User avatar

48THRiLLS

Review Grouper

Postby 48THRiLLS » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:04 am

Free for all... I will review my favorite book and then my least favorite book that I got for that week.

I do think a first come first review week is a genius idea but could go awry fast since most of us get a lot of the same books... what if we had a thread once diamonds list for that week goes up where you call dibs on the book you want? A week where everyone reviewed a different book would be pretty neat, and make all the reviews unique.... except for Punchys his would just be long :P
User avatar

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:04 am

starlord wrote:did you review Teen Titans a couple of weeks ago? :?


Nope I was on Vacation.
User avatar

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:05 am

guitarsmashley wrote:Nope I was on Vacation.


ahhh, that explains the comment, then. :-D
User avatar

Chubbles

Twenty-Something

Postby Chubbles » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:09 am

48THRiLLS wrote:Free for all... I will review my favorite book and then my least favorite book that I got for that week.

I do think a first come first review week is a genius idea but could go awry fast since most of us get a lot of the same books... what if we had a thread once diamonds list for that week goes up where you call dibs on the book you want? A week where everyone reviewed a different book would be pretty neat, and make all the reviews unique.... except for Punchys his would just be long :P


that was my suggestion as well. Worst case scenario you buy one book outside of your pull list. I don't that's too big a deal.
User avatar

48THRiLLS

Review Grouper

Postby 48THRiLLS » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:17 am

Chubbles wrote:that was my suggestion as well. Worst case scenario you buy one book outside of your pull list. I don't that's too big a deal.

I wouldn't be opposed as long as everyone was up for picking a different book.
User avatar

Chubbles

Twenty-Something

Postby Chubbles » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:17 am

48THRiLLS wrote:I wouldn't be opposed as long as everyone was up for picking a different book.


heck i'd even let someone pick the book for me
User avatar

48THRiLLS

Review Grouper

Postby 48THRiLLS » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:23 am

Chubbles wrote:heck i'd even let someone pick the book for me

That is just crazy talk and you are mighty brave sir.
User avatar

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:23 am

looks like i have to break my promise to yoni....there aren't that many choices indie wise to choose from that are new arcs are good jumping on points. :cry:
User avatar

Chubbles

Twenty-Something

Postby Chubbles » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:24 am

48THRiLLS wrote:That is just crazy talk and you are mighty brave sir.


i like to live on the edge....i drank TWO day old milk the other day...i'm fucking hardcore

******

Postby ****** » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:25 am

Chubbles wrote:heck i'd even let someone pick the book for me


We do that every week! :wink:

******

Postby ****** » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:26 am

doombug wrote:looks like i have to break my promise to yoni....there aren't that many choices indie wise to choose from that are new arcs are good jumping on points. :cry:


Slave to the Big 2, IMO.
User avatar

Chubbles

Twenty-Something

Postby Chubbles » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:27 am

amlah6 wrote:We do that every week! :wink:


you've outsmarted me again...damn the dutch!!!!
User avatar

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:30 am

amlah6 wrote:Slave to the Big 2, IMO.


not really seeing as what i'm possibly picking between is two writers who the review group loves. 8)

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Yahoo [Bot] and 88 guests