Saturday, September 24, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Hope you survive the experience!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Review Group Week 195 - DEADPOOL TEAM-UP #899

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

******

Postby ****** » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:29 pm

Chris wrote:aaaah.. why did you remove me from the list?


Because you haven't posted a review since The List: Avengers. :P

Post a review this week and I'll put you back where you were.
User avatar

KING King Impulse

Teenage Wasteland

Postby KING King Impulse » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:36 pm

Where's my name?
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:37 pm

King Impulse wrote:Where's my name?

wait, who are you?

******

Postby ****** » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:38 pm

King Impulse wrote:Where's my name?


It's there, you must have missed it. :P
User avatar

KING King Impulse

Teenage Wasteland

Postby KING King Impulse » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:59 pm

amlah6 wrote:It's there, you must have missed it. :P

Ctrl+F'd that bad boy and it wasn't there.

Posted asking about it at 5:36

and the first post was "Last edited by amlah6 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total."
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:02 pm

King Impulse wrote:Ctrl+F'd that bad boy and it wasn't there.

Posted asking about it at 5:36

and the first post was "Last edited by amlah6 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total."


Great detecting skills, you're a regular Ralph Dibny.
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:03 pm

King Impulse wrote:Ctrl+F'd that bad boy and it wasn't there.

Posted asking about it at 5:36

and the first post was "Last edited by amlah6 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total."

is it really that important?


don't make me and HOJ highjack the thread into ebay ramblings.
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:04 pm

thefifthman wrote:is it really that important?


don't make me and HOJ highjack the thread into ebay ramblings.


You've got your own thread for that now!
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:12 pm

Punchy wrote:You've got your own thread for that now!

so, our bitching about that is no worse than "My names not on the list" "Yes it is" "Wasn't there before you edited it!"
User avatar

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:13 pm

King Impulse wrote:Ctrl+F'd that bad boy and it wasn't there.

Posted asking about it at 5:36

and the first post was "Last edited by amlah6 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total."


Have you even been reviewing? :?
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:13 pm

thefifthman wrote:so, our bitching about that is no worse than "My names not on the list" "Yes it is" "Wasn't there before you edited it!"


At least that's related to the business of the group.
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:21 pm

Punchy wrote:At least that's related to the business of the group.

HOJ and I are in the group. We have business on Ebay. Therefore it is business for at least some of the group. Jackass.
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:25 pm

thefifthman wrote:HOJ and I are in the group. We have business on Ebay. Therefore it is business for at least some of the group. Jackass.


Not when you've already got a thread for it! If there was a separate thread for complaints about the members list, I'd be annoyed at this too.
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:29 pm

Punchy wrote:Not when you've already got a thread for it! If there was a separate thread for complaints about the members list, I'd be annoyed at this too.

well maybe Chris and Impulse should start a separate thread, cause I am annoyed. :P
User avatar

KING King Impulse

Teenage Wasteland

Postby KING King Impulse » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:30 pm

thefifthman wrote:is it really that important?

Note to self, remember to add a smiley to certain posts so old men realise I'm joking

:P

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: GLX, Sarahroo and 39 guests