Advertisement

BWAHAHA, MOTA reinstated then banned yet still is around

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Juan Cena
DANG!

Liked in: 0 post
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Postby Juan Cena » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:20 pm

diana_fan wrote:Your avatar, for one! :evil:

:)

You have a thing against Tigger? :smt017

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

Advertisement

guitarsmashley
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 6 posts
Title: Self Important

Postby guitarsmashley » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:42 pm

I thought we don't talk about this stuff?
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.

doombug wrote:and yeah, Yoni called it. :drunk

I feel like a condemned building with a brand new flag pole.
- Les Paul

nietoperz
The Goddamn Bat-min

Title: Forum Manager

Postby nietoperz » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:32 am

We usually don't. At the moment there's a bit of leeway being given, though only until after the weekend.

MoneyMelon
Chief Yankee Wanker

Title: Internet Celebrity

Postby MoneyMelon » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:33 am

nietoperz wrote:We usually don't. At the moment there's a bit of leeway being given, though only until after the weekend.

Is that when we start throwing people into the alligator pit again? :twisted:

Man of Steel wrote:get over myself? You're the one who fancies himself some sort of internet celebrity.

john lewis hawk
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Title: not here

Postby john lewis hawk » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:46 am

MoneyMelon wrote:Is that when we start throwing people into the alligator pit again? :twisted:
No. I retired the alligator pit. We're going to be using the brand new sharks with lasers pool of death.

guitarsmashley
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby guitarsmashley » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:09 am

nietoperz wrote:We usually don't. At the moment there's a bit of leeway being given, though only until after the weekend.

So we're giving a Rama complaining grace period because people are influxing? I dunno but alright. I hate rama. Hate hate hate rama.
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.

- Les Paul

nietoperz
The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:15 am

guitarsmashley wrote:So we're giving a Rama complaining grace period because people are influxing? I dunno but alright. I hate rama. Hate hate hate rama.

Sort of. People are frustrated about the board changes so we relaxed the no-dissing rule so that they could vent. As Hawk said in the thread about the Rama, though, we're going to start dissuading it on Sunday.

guitarsmashley
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby guitarsmashley » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:29 am

The funny thing is I have in the last two weeks found two more forums to post on regularly and both are v bulletin or Outhouse styled and awesome.

- Les Paul

daitong
penile prisoner

Postby daitong » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:55 am

I've recently returned and it's been a bit weird since I came back smack dab in the middle of another exodus. I've decided on a more non confrontational approach to participating in forums. Arguing on the internet is moot for me, everyone is pretty rigid in their opinions and arguments. So why bother. Plus I know in my heart of hearts that I'm always right and that those who disagree will all die of gonorrhea.

L Independant
25 To Life

Postby L Independant » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:26 am

daitong wrote:I've decided on a more non confrontational approach to participating in forums. Arguing on the internet is moot for me, everyone is pretty rigid in their opinions and arguments. So why bother.
Pretty much.

superfictious
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Title: superfictious.wordpress.com

Postby superfictious » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:00 am

daitong wrote:I've recently returned and it's been a bit weird since I came back smack dab in the middle of another exodus. I've decided on a more non confrontational approach to participating in forums. Arguing on the internet is moot for me, everyone is pretty rigid in their opinions and arguments. So why bother. Plus I know in my heart of hearts that I'm always right and that those who disagree will all die of gonorrhea.

Everytime I feel like typing that someone is an idiot, I just make a joke instead. People are pretty rigid on the internet and prone to bitching about things they often do themselves.

nietoperz
The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:05 am

Looks like that thread has been nuked, BTW.

CountD
Undead Member

Title: Senior Citizen
Formerly: t00lverine

Postby CountD » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:12 am

Black_Kryptonian wrote:Everytime I feel like typing that someone is an idiot, I just make a joke instead. People are pretty rigid on the internet and prone to bitching about things they often do themselves.

A psychologist once said what we often find most annoying in others we ourselves do the most without knowing.

daitong
penile prisoner

Postby daitong » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:15 am

CountD wrote:A psychologist once said what we often find most annoying in others we ourselves do the most without knowing.

I also feel that the nicer you act to douchebaggery, the angrier they get, and the more powerful I become.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum