Advertisement

Review Group Week 195 - DEADPOOL TEAM-UP #899

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

doombug
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 13023
Likes: 173 posts
Liked in: 57 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:48 pm
Location: Holden, Ma


Postby doombug » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:06 pm

.... :cry:

Looking forward to reading this tonight. Will definitely have a stronger score then most of you yahoos. and honestly it's not because of my life of Deadpool, it's about whether or not a good story is told, that's how I view every single book I've ever reviewed,
Image

Image

Advertisement

thefourthman
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 26538
Likes: 37 posts
Liked in: 20 posts
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:02 pm
Location: durham, nc
Title: The obtuser!
Formerly: your mom


Postby thefourthman » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:07 pm

doombug wrote:.... :cry:

Looking forward to reading this tonight. Will definitely have a stronger score then most of you yahoos. and honestly it's not because of my life of Deadpool, it's about whether or not a good story is told, that's how I view every single book I've ever reviewed,

did you even read my review before you made that comment, jackass. Also Starlord always reviews from the heart.

doombug
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 13023
Likes: 173 posts
Liked in: 57 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:48 pm
Location: Holden, Ma


Postby doombug » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:07 pm

thefifthman wrote:so no one else has read it yet or wants to argue with Punchy and Mini-me Punchy?


That wasn't punchy's real score and Amlah better not count it. He hasn't even read the book yet. :roll:

doombug
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 13023
Likes: 173 posts
Liked in: 57 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:48 pm
Location: Holden, Ma


Postby doombug » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:09 pm

thefifthman wrote:did you even read my review before you made that comment, jackass. Also Starlord always reviews from the heart.


It wasn't directed towards you sunshine. Calm down. Twig's about as unbiased as fox fucking news. :lol:

doombug
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 13023
Likes: 173 posts
Liked in: 57 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:48 pm
Location: Holden, Ma


Postby doombug » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:11 pm

And Lee when I actually do read your reviews I enjoy them and that was a good review.
Image

Image

thefourthman
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 26538
Likes: 37 posts
Liked in: 20 posts
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:02 pm
Location: durham, nc
Title: The obtuser!
Formerly: your mom


Postby thefourthman » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:18 pm

doombug wrote:And Lee when I actually do read your reviews I enjoy them and that was a good review.

I feel like I have been complimented and insulted at the same time.

doombug
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 13023
Likes: 173 posts
Liked in: 57 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:48 pm
Location: Holden, Ma


Postby doombug » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:19 pm

thefifthman wrote:I feel like I have been complimented and insulted at the same time.


You shouldn't. It's hard to find people's reviews when Punchy picks fights with House of J most weeks and that lasts for f'ing pages. :lol:

thefourthman
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 26538
Likes: 37 posts
Liked in: 20 posts
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:02 pm
Location: durham, nc
Title: The obtuser!
Formerly: your mom


Postby thefourthman » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:20 pm

doombug wrote:You shouldn't. It's hard to find people's reviews when Punchy picks fights with House of J most weeks and that lasts for f'ing pages. :lol:

that's half the fun of the group.

Punchy
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 34370
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 43 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:27 am
Location: UK
Title: Shitlord


Postby Punchy » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:27 pm

doombug wrote:That wasn't punchy's real score and Amlah better not count it. He hasn't even read the book yet. :roll:


Of course it's not my real review, I'm going to read it after I watch South Park.

thefourthman
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 26538
Likes: 37 posts
Liked in: 20 posts
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:02 pm
Location: durham, nc
Title: The obtuser!
Formerly: your mom


Postby thefourthman » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:28 pm

Punchy wrote:Of course it's not my real review, I'm going to read it after I watch South Park.

more and more reasons to take what you say with a grain of salt.

3MJ
 
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 59 posts


Postby 3MJ » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:01 pm

I gave a better score than I normally would because it was my first time and I didn't want to be overly harsh on Deadpool!

I tried not to be biased!

Old Man
User avatar
cheese
 
Posts: 1486
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:54 pm


Postby Old Man » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:30 pm

starlord wrote:Deadpool Team up #899

My Score: 4


Damn!

You're ruining the average for this great book.
.
.
I was perfectly content before I was born.
.
.

thefourthman
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 26538
Likes: 37 posts
Liked in: 20 posts
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:02 pm
Location: durham, nc
Title: The obtuser!
Formerly: your mom


Postby thefourthman » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:41 pm

Jubilee wrote:I gave a better score than I normally would because it was my first time and I didn't want to be overly harsh on Deadpool!

I tried not to be biased!

wtf? none of this makes any sense.

Can we change the bylaws and instead of all are welcome to join, it says all except for folks previously known as twigg who have dubious sexuality are welcome to join.


Also I think we need to add a clause about how many Bendis pole smokers are allowed in the group at one time.

3MJ
 
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 59 posts


Postby 3MJ » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:44 pm

It does so make sense!

thefourthman
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 26538
Likes: 37 posts
Liked in: 20 posts
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:02 pm
Location: durham, nc
Title: The obtuser!
Formerly: your mom


Postby thefourthman » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:48 pm

Jubilee wrote:It does so make sense!

does not.

I try to be unbiased so as such, I adjusted my score, because I didn't like this book, but because I know I didn't like it I scored it higher than I would have otherwise.

You are saying that if New Avengers had been this bad it would have gotten a lower score, but since it is deadpool, it got a higher score. I think the cancer beast crawled inside you. Are you being narrated by two different colored boxes now?

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The News Stand



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 334 guests

Advertisement