Advertisement

Review Group Week 197 - PUNISHER #11

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Victorian Squid
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 139 posts
Formerly: Schmormerly

Postby Victorian Squid » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:43 pm

thefourthman wrote:believe it or not... the review editor I am sometimes unsure about... the article editor makes me look a hell of a lot smarter than I am. The review editor asked me what an Isz was. :lol:

Do they get paid in chapbooks? Because your review editor should be smacked with one.

Advertisement

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 238 posts
Title: The obtuser!
Formerly: your mom

Postby thefourthman » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:46 pm

I don't think they get anything more than I get, so my answer is yes and if I ever meet him in person, I will be sure to do that.
Pull list: Afterlife with Archie, Bodies, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Coffin Hill, Dead Boy Detectives, The Fade Out, The Goon, Harley Quinn, Hinterkind, Iron Fist: The Living Weapon,The Maxx Maximized, Miracleman, Ms. Marvel, Multiversity, Rasputin, Rocket Raccoon, Sandman: Overture, Silver Surfer, The Walking Dead, Wonder Woman

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:56 pm

and another thing, where the fuck have you been HOJ??
Pull list: Afterlife with Archie, Bodies, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Coffin Hill, Dead Boy Detectives, The Fade Out, The Goon, Harley Quinn, Hinterkind, Iron Fist: The Living Weapon,The Maxx Maximized, Miracleman, Ms. Marvel, Multiversity, Rasputin, Rocket Raccoon, Sandman: Overture, Silver Surfer, The Walking Dead, Wonder Woman

Victorian Squid
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Victorian Squid » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:58 pm

thefourthman wrote:and another thing, where the fuck have you been HOJ??

I installed a Lameblocker™ plug-in, and Firefox wouldn't let me access the site. Took me a couple weeks to figure out the problem.

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:02 pm

House of J wrote:I installed a Lameblocker™ plug-in, and Firefox wouldn't let me access the site. Took me a couple weeks to figure out the problem.
:lol: , well it's good to have you back. Are you gonna tear this book a new ass hole or what?

Old Man
cheese

Liked in: 0 post

Postby Old Man » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:02 pm

House of J wrote:I installed a Lameblocker™ plug-in, and Firefox wouldn't let me access the site. Took me a couple weeks to figure out the problem.

Lameblocker thought The Outhouse was lame? :P
I was perfectly content before I was born.

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:03 pm

Old Man wrote:Lameblocker knew The Outhouse was lame.

fixed

Victorian Squid
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Victorian Squid » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:20 pm

thefourthman wrote::lol: , well it's good to have you back. Are you gonna tear this book a new ass hole or what?

I'll try to find a copy tomorrow. Since I won't be eBaying any A&C books until they fix the category/item specifics problems that have persisted for over 2 weeks now. (Search is back, though. :roll: )

Lameblocker knew The Outhouse was lame.

For reals, this place has been dull. For over a week I would go to the first page of The Asylum and imagine the title of the first 10 or so threads were conversational openers by strangers--then I would close the browser window. (And I'm not just talking about "man I love penis", either!)

Are you all still running about in committees & secret forums like a bunch of high school girls?
Last edited by Victorian Squid on Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:27 pm

House of J wrote:For reals, this place has been dull. For over a week I would go to the first page of The Asylum and imagine the title of the first 10 or so threads were conversational openers by strangers--then I would close the browser window. (And I'm not just talking about "man I love penis", either!) No one reads Supergod, no one reads CNV #2 or Victorian Undead...

Are you all still running about in committees & secret forums like a bunch of high school girls?

yeah, for the awards... I will be covering Victorian undead shortly, I meant to do Supergod but got behind, maybe manana, and CNV will wait until tues, I guess, it is in my pull so I was not compelled to read it yet.

You are right it has been dull. When my threads become popular, you know people are stretched for entertainment around here.

Victorian Squid
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Victorian Squid » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:34 pm

thefourthman wrote:yeah, for the awards... I will be covering Victorian undead shortly, I meant to do Supergod but got behind, maybe manana, and CNV will wait until tues, I guess, it is in my pull so I was not compelled to read it yet.

You are right it has been dull. When my threads become popular, you know people are stretched for entertainment around here.

Link?

Those were all good books. I actually fished New Avengers 51-54 out of the $1 bins too and they sucked as bad as I imagined they would. Now I see why people hate Tan, I couldn't even figure half the panels out. Usually it was either the fucking Hood or another group conversation anyway, though.

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:37 pm

House of J wrote:Link?

Those were all good books. I actually fished New Avengers 51-54 out of the $1 bins too and they sucked as bad as I imagined they would. Now I see why people hate Tan, I couldn't even figure half the panels out. Usually it was either the fucking Hood or another group conversation anyway, though.

http://www.theouthousers.com/forum/view ... hp?t=32625

http://www.theouthousers.com/forum/view ... hp?t=32605

New Avengers is unfair to Tan though, how many artists are able to make panels make sense when drawing from a Bendis script? There is Oeming and well that is it really.

Victorian Squid
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Victorian Squid » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:42 pm

thefourthman wrote:http://www.theouthousers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32625

http://www.theouthousers.com/forum/view ... hp?t=32605

New Avengers is unfair to Tan though, how many artists are able to make panels make sense when drawing from a Bendis script? There is Oeming and well that is it really.

How could anyone put Joe Dirt in their top five anything list?! That just made me depressed. :| WTF, people!

My neighbor's restaurant went tits up, now I have 15 industrial-sized bags of high-end twister fries. Any good recipes, chef?

Should I bake or broil them?
Last edited by Victorian Squid on Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:43 pm

House of J wrote:How could anyone put Joe Dirt in their top five anything list?! That just made me depressed. :| WTF, people!

I don't know, I have never seen it and based on previous experiences with Spade still intend not to see it. Office Space and Clue may be worth seeing though and I really want to see that One-Two-Three movie.

Victorian Squid
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Victorian Squid » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:45 pm

thefourthman wrote:I don't know, I have never seen it and based on previous experiences with Spade still intend not to see it. Office Space and Clue may be worth seeing though and I really want to see that One-Two-Three movie.

Did you see my french fries question?

I am going to just buy the next size up of pants right now.

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:47 pm

House of J wrote:Did you see my french fries question?

I am going to just buy the next size up of pants right now.

where?

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The News Stand