Thursday, August 25, 2016 • Morning Edition • "SCORE! The Outhouse does it again!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Review Group Week 198 - IMAGE UNITED #1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:48 pm

amlah6 wrote:It was supposed to be an ongoing.


I read that it was a series of smaller arcs with breaks in between.
User avatar

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:57 pm

House of J wrote:I read that it was a series of smaller arcs with years in between.


Fixed.
User avatar

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:58 pm

And does anyone else want Locke and Key? I'd be happy to pass it on. It gets a 6.7 for having good art an interesting story but ultimately I'm feeling very lost in kind of way for new readers.
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:03 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:And does anyone else want Locke and Key? I'd be happy to pass it on. It gets a 6.7 for having good art an interesting story but ultimately I'm feeling very lost in kind of way for new readers.


Hmm...I never did read or review that one. I can't even remember the reviews, maybe I wasn't online much that week.
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:06 pm

No way is this the worst issue ever.
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:07 pm

Punchy wrote:No way is this the worst issue ever.


Then you should've given it a 10!


What is? Teen Titans?
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:12 pm

House of J wrote:Then you should've given it a 10!


What is? Teen Titans?


Any of the lame-ass GI Joe or Transformers bullshit we reviewed. And that Alex Ross Project Superpowers.
User avatar

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:19 pm

Punchy wrote:Any of the lame-ass GI Joe or Transformers bullshit we reviewed. And that Alex Ross Project Superpowers.


That Alex Ross book was awful.
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:20 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:That Alex Ross book was awful.


Was it the first issue? I tried that series for two or three issues, none of it made much sense.

******

Postby ****** » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:44 pm

House of J wrote:Was it the first issue? I tried that series for two or three issues, none of it made much sense.


We did the first issue of that, but since most of us hadn't read the zero issue that came before it most of us were lost. Heck, I think even some of the people who read the zero issue were lost too.

******

Postby ****** » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:46 pm

Punchy wrote:No way is this the worst issue ever.


Neither was the Batman prose issue.
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:47 pm

amlah6 wrote:Neither was the Batman prose issue.


*high fives*
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:47 pm

amlah6 wrote:We did the first issue of that, but since most of us hadn't read the zero issue that came before it most of us were lost. Heck, I think even some of the people who read the zero issue were lost too.


Yeah, I read the 0 issue too, that story didn't really start coming together until issue 3 or 4, and then it wasn't a great story. Then I eBayed them.
User avatar

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:51 pm

WOW! I can't believe this book got an overall high score like it did!. I feel the same way I did the day George Bush Sr. bought his son his first Presidency.
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:53 pm

starlord wrote:WOW! I can't believe this book got an overall high score like it did!. I feel the same way I did the day George Bush Sr. bought his son his first Presidency.


Did you know George Sr's secret name in Skull 'n' Bones was Magog?

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bianco and 59 guests