Friday, August 26, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "We're the god damn Outhousers."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Review Group Week 198 - IMAGE UNITED #1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Kerny

Review Grouper

Postby Kerny » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:23 pm

House of J wrote::lol: Which cover, BTW?

Jim Lee

oh and it was only 10.49. I'm tired and read the numbers wrong and apparently can't add

Oh well, still not bad at all

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:28 pm

Kerny wrote:Jim Lee

oh and it was only 10.49. I'm tired and read the numbers wrong and apparently can't add

Oh well, still not bad at all

Good deal. That's pretty good for one of last week's comics there must be scads of.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:29 pm

House of J wrote:Good deal. That's pretty good for one of last week's comics there must be scads of.

It's sold out though.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:32 pm

Jude Terror wrote:It's sold out though.

Sold out according to Diamond's orders, there are still plenty in the shop--I was there earlier today.

Greg

Rain Partier

Postby Greg » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:34 pm

It was sold out at my shop.

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:34 pm

Jude Terror wrote:It's sold out though.

The sell out press releases are liberal media lies.

Kerny

Review Grouper

Postby Kerny » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:35 pm

My shop still has the little neat display of all the book covers side by side. They are definitely not sold out

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:38 pm

Kerny wrote:My shop still has the little neat display of all the book covers side by side. They are definitely not sold out

The Jim Lee & Blanks do seem to be selling a bit better than a couple of the other covers, although sets of six can still be found for less than combined cover prices on feebay. I would imagine some of the people are trying to fill out their own partial sets.

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:47 pm

House of J wrote:The Jim Lee & Blanks do seem to be selling a bit better than a couple of the other covers, although sets of six can still be found for less than combined cover prices on feebay. I would imagine some of the people are trying to fill out their own partial sets.

How much is this book?

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:04 am

Punchy wrote:No way is this the worst issue ever.

it's just the average punch. no reason to get butthurt over it. :lol:

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:45 am

jsalwen wrote:How much is this book?

The cover price? $3.99 each for the 6 covers including the blankie.

I'd sell you mine but it was gone overnight on feebay.

A set of six closed the other night at $17, and most of the covers are closing at cover price or less. The Jim Lee and the Blankie seem to be the exceptions (and of course the obligatory sketch covers, which are going for around $100!).

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:14 am

The Jim Lee, the sketch and the blank covers are all variants and have ratios or separate order lines. The Jim Lee cover averages a retail of about 8.

Postby ****** » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:19 am

When I got mine, the only covers the shop had were the Lee, the blank and the Spawn. Sooner Con probably wouldn't have any space for a Image founder what with all the hack sci-fi writers sucking all the oxygen out of the room so I didn't have any use for a blank and Jim Lee is meh so I settled for a Spawn and lamented the lack of a Dragon.

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:23 am

BY the way, my computer went off to the shop today. I am following the review group thread on Morgan's Kindle, but I can't log in on the damn thing, so my posting will be limited for the immediate future. Work is super busy this time of year. Yesterday I was in the storage room all day.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:24 am

thefourthman wrote:Yesterday I was in the storage room all day.

:wackoff

Just kidding, sucks about the computer, are they just wiping everything?

leave a comment with facebook