Tuesday, May 31, 2016 • Evening Edition • "The Outhouse Universe will never be the same!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Review Group Week 203 - WEBCOMICS

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Postby ****** » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:40 pm

doombug wrote:And the hipster goattee isn't completely accurate with my look. have you seen a picture of me lately?

Honestly, until I read the strip I though the Blue Beetle in your avatar had food on his face or something. :P

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:50 pm

amlah6 wrote:Honestly, until I read the strip I though the Blue Beetle in your avatar had food on his face or something. :P

Meh. :lol:

I really need to get a Blue Beetle costume.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:12 am

amlah6 wrote:I don't think I touched a computer between New Years Eve and tonight. The couple of times I was on here, I was posting from my phone. I probably won't be around much this week either, I'm taking some time off work so I'm not as desperate for something to do. :)

Do you have an office job of some sort? I am always surprised by how many people here have cubicle jobs. Although I guess I always knew someone was in those big buildings all over the place. :? The reflective glass is a blessing, if I had to see all those people lined up inside them it would be depressing, I think.

If you do work in an office is it more like the British The Office, or American The Office?

Postby ****** » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:40 am

House of J wrote:Do you have an office job of some sort? I am always surprised by how many people here have cubicle jobs. Although I guess I always knew someone was in those big buildings all over the place. :? The reflective glass is a blessing, if I had to see all those people lined up inside them it would be depressing, I think.

If you do work in an office is it more like the British The Office, or American The Office?

Haven't seen the British version, but it's nothing like the American version. Everyone has actual walls so we don't have the cubicle farm thing going on and the female to male ratio is something like 15 to 1 so the vibe is different. We do have a female version of Dwight, but I don't think she knows Kung Fu.

Postby ****** » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:10 pm

http://www.theouthousers.com/content/view/5974/176/

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:14 pm

no insight into the personality of the group or anything. You are being slack.

Postby ****** » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:21 pm

thefourthman wrote:no insight into the personality of the group or anything. You are being slack.

Yesterday was traumatic, it was a miracle I got it done at all. :x :x :x

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:40 pm

amlah6 wrote:Yesterday was traumatic, it was a miracle I got it done at all. :x :x :x

what's up?
I had a bad couple of days, that's why I haven't done DHP or HIgh Moon yet... I think I have decided that going forward Sundays and Mondays are no review days, hell I think I spent more time on the computer yesterday than I normally do on my day off and I got almost no work done. I think I will dedicate the two days to me and Morgan and continue banging the keyboards in the morning and at night the rest of the week.

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:27 pm

did Punchy make a pick for this week yet?

Postby ****** » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:39 pm

starlord wrote:did Punchy make a pick for this week yet?

Siege #1

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:16 pm

amlah6 wrote:Siege #1

I predict a Civil War re-enactment and a 15 page fight scene.

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:23 pm

amlah6 wrote:Siege #1

REALLY?!?! WOW am I floored. Never expected it!

Well, I'll get to this as quickly as he did the Teen Titans. :P

leave a comment with facebook