Advertisement

Review Group Week 203 - WEBCOMICS

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Liked in: 59 posts

Postby ****** » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:40 pm

doombug wrote:And the hipster goattee isn't completely accurate with my look. have you seen a picture of me lately?

Honestly, until I read the strip I though the Blue Beetle in your avatar had food on his face or something. :P

Advertisement

doombug
Staff Writer

Liked in: 49 posts

Postby doombug » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:50 pm

amlah6 wrote:Honestly, until I read the strip I though the Blue Beetle in your avatar had food on his face or something. :P

Meh. :lol:

I really need to get a Blue Beetle costume.

Victorian Squid
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 1 post
Formerly: Schmormerly

Postby Victorian Squid » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:12 am

amlah6 wrote:I don't think I touched a computer between New Years Eve and tonight. The couple of times I was on here, I was posting from my phone. I probably won't be around much this week either, I'm taking some time off work so I'm not as desperate for something to do. :)

Do you have an office job of some sort? I am always surprised by how many people here have cubicle jobs. Although I guess I always knew someone was in those big buildings all over the place. :? The reflective glass is a blessing, if I had to see all those people lined up inside them it would be depressing, I think.

If you do work in an office is it more like the British The Office, or American The Office?

Postby ****** » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:40 am

House of J wrote:Do you have an office job of some sort? I am always surprised by how many people here have cubicle jobs. Although I guess I always knew someone was in those big buildings all over the place. :? The reflective glass is a blessing, if I had to see all those people lined up inside them it would be depressing, I think.

If you do work in an office is it more like the British The Office, or American The Office?

Haven't seen the British version, but it's nothing like the American version. Everyone has actual walls so we don't have the cubicle farm thing going on and the female to male ratio is something like 15 to 1 so the vibe is different. We do have a female version of Dwight, but I don't think she knows Kung Fu.

Postby ****** » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:10 pm

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 12 posts
Title: The obtuser!
Formerly: your mom

Postby thefourthman » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:14 pm

no insight into the personality of the group or anything. You are being slack.

Postby ****** » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:21 pm

thefourthman wrote:no insight into the personality of the group or anything. You are being slack.

Yesterday was traumatic, it was a miracle I got it done at all. :x :x :x

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 12 posts
Title: The obtuser!
Formerly: your mom

Postby thefourthman » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:40 pm

amlah6 wrote:Yesterday was traumatic, it was a miracle I got it done at all. :x :x :x

what's up?
I had a bad couple of days, that's why I haven't done DHP or HIgh Moon yet... I think I have decided that going forward Sundays and Mondays are no review days, hell I think I spent more time on the computer yesterday than I normally do on my day off and I got almost no work done. I think I will dedicate the two days to me and Morgan and continue banging the keyboards in the morning and at night the rest of the week.

Starlord
Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:27 pm

did Punchy make a pick for this week yet?

Max Blyss wrote:Months and months and months and the whole thing is still just an intersection at Dipshit Lane & Chip on my Shoulder Ave.

Postby ****** » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:39 pm

starlord wrote:did Punchy make a pick for this week yet?

Siege #1

Victorian Squid
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Formerly: Schmormerly

Postby Victorian Squid » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:16 pm

amlah6 wrote:Siege #1

I predict a Civil War re-enactment and a 15 page fight scene.

Starlord
Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:23 pm

amlah6 wrote:Siege #1

REALLY?!?! WOW am I floored. Never expected it!

Well, I'll get to this as quickly as he did the Teen Titans. :P

Max Blyss wrote:Months and months and months and the whole thing is still just an intersection at Dipshit Lane & Chip on my Shoulder Ave.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The News Stand