Advertisement

BSG: Oh $#!T! (Spoilers: All Will Be Revealed)

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

tralfaz
Swedish Pinata of Death

Liked in: 0 post

Postby tralfaz » Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:33 am

Black_Kryptonian wrote:My initial reaction was that it was a great episode. A lot of drama and movement. Upon further review, it did seem sort of rushed. A lot of things have been changing really quickly the past few episodes, so much so that I don't think we're getting the full effect of what should be some potentially breathtaking tension.

I'm still enjoying things though.

I think people thinks it feels rushed simply because it was made the midseason finale. If the season wasn't split in two we all would be looking forward to the next episode

Advertisement

The Old Doctor
A Damn Cuddly Beast

Liked in: 388 posts
Formerly: /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\

Postby The Old Doctor » Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:50 am

tralfaz wrote:i wish they filmed the Earth scenes better. I wanted to see at least a burnt Newsarama sign :-D
:smt081
"Why are you pointing your screwdrivers like that? They're scientific instruments, not water pistols."
"Oh, the pointing again! They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?"
"Are you capable of speaking without flapping your hands about?"
""Timey" what? "Timey wimey"?"

IvCNuB4 wrote:The Old Doctor is Cat-Scratch ?
Well that explains a lot :lol:

Dugan
Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Dugan » Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:48 am

Now that for all intents and purposes season 4 is over (a years break means a new season, c'mon) how's about we rank them all, 1 including the mini and 4 including Razor. For me it would be:

Chris
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 37 posts
Title: Stuff Writer
Formerly: Chris

Postby Chris » Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:50 am

Dum Dum Dugan wrote:Now that for all intents and purposes season 4 is over (a years break means a new season, c'mon) how's about we rank them all, 1 including the mini and 4 including Razor. For me it would be:

superfictious
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Liked in: 175 posts
Title: superfictious.wordpress.com

Postby superfictious » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:24 pm

Nightfly
Staff Writer

Liked in: 9 posts

Postby Nightfly » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:54 am

Follow me on Twitter for Entertainment news updates!
You have all the weapons you need... Now Fight!

kingbobb
Great Scott!!!

Postby kingbobb » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:29 am

We just watched it last night...both kids decided that waking up around 10ish and staying up for a while was a good idea on Friday.

Wow. They seriously had me thinking they were going to space Tigh. I think it's a bit funny...and highly ironic...that it's Baltar that not only manages to buy Starbuck enough time to run to the airlock...and HELLO?!! Doesn't Galatica even have one single phone? Fer crying out loud, 24 has shown us that the first thing rational people do when they have really important information is TRY TO CALL THE BUY ABOUT TO CAUSE THE END OF HUMMANITY...but, anyway, it's also pretty significant that it's Rosalyn that sends Baltar to stop the war.

As soon as the jumped into Earth's space, I looked over at Vicki and said "well, the show's gonna be crap from here on out, because everyone knows how sucky the original became once they tried to put it on Earth." She didn't get my joke.

So, the question now is, and I think the answer pretty heavily leans this way...the 12 colonies are really just that...12 colonies, named after Earth mythologies/culture, and Earth over time became the "lost" 13th colony, when in fact it was always the planet of origin.

So, how do the final 5 fit in? Were they part of the original Cylon generation that maybe lead a revolt against the Earth -based human creators? Are they the reason why Earth is in ruins? That would explain why the rest of the Clyons are programmed to not think about them.

But if so, that would mean that the final five have been around for...hundreds? Thousands? of years. Can they download into new bodies, or can they regenerate? Or even control physiological functions like age?

So many potential ways to go. 2009 seems like a long way away, but if it's January...although so far Sci Fi's not stated when in 2009 they'll start.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum