Saturday, July 23, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Shit happens here."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Hi

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

jza1218

Postby jza1218 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:40 pm

toolverine wrote:Also if jZa had my sloppy seconds...

I would not perform oral if I were second

billyzoom666

cheese

Postby billyzoom666 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:42 pm

Yep, that might be worse.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:58 pm

emmabe wrote:Do what my dad did to my sister. Invite all the boys over... preferably at the same time... :-D

OK I have to ask - What happened next?

More importantly - were there any permanent injuries?

I have to know details!!! :-D

diana_fan

Postby diana_fan » Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:09 am

Hey! Good to meet you.

I lived in Madison for about 2 years. Awesome. Well, except for the blizzard. And the other blizzard.

But otherwise ...

And don't take any crap from these people about being geeky. They are worse than you in every way, they just act tough. :)

Muppetesque

Cunning Linguist

Postby Muppetesque » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:18 am

Stephen Day wrote:OK I have to ask - What happened next?

More importantly - were there any permanent injuries?

I have to know details!!! :-D

Nothing action filmy - think comedic farce. My sister had each boy in a separate room while she hid the fact the others were there from them. one in the kitchen, one in the living room and one in the driveway. She ran herself ragged trying to keep the facade up. It was fun to watch!

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:06 am

like Brady Bunch episode

billyzoom666

cheese

Postby billyzoom666 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:18 pm

diana_fan wrote:Hey! Good to meet you.

I lived in Madison for about 2 years. Awesome. Well, except for the blizzard. And the other blizzard.

But otherwise ...

And don't take any crap from these people about being geeky. They are worse than you in every way, they just act tough. :)

Madison's great, I use to go all the time, just to go to the record stores on State and flirt with the punk rock girls. I haven't been in a while though. The whole parental and husbandly responsibility really cuts down on the fun factor.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:15 pm

emmabe wrote:Nothing action filmy - think comedic farce. My sister had each boy in a separate room while she hid the fact the others were there from them. one in the kitchen, one in the living room and one in the driveway. She ran herself ragged trying to keep the facade up. It was fun to watch!

Wow. :lol:

Sounds like something a bad sit com writer would think up.

:smt024

How long did she actually manage to keep things going?

Wisdom000

rubber spoon

Postby Wisdom000 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:31 pm

billyzoom666 wrote:Oh, you mean the one that she'll bring home in high school that reminds me of a 17 year old version of me.....yeah....that's pretty much my worse nightmare.

You will be lucky if she doesn't bring home the adult version of you..... when she is 17.........

Wisdom000

rubber spoon

Postby Wisdom000 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:32 pm

toolverine wrote:Also if jZa had my sloppy seconds...

The boys were wondering if after you were done they could go family style on her.......... :-D

leave a comment with facebook