Advertisement

pm weirdness

Having a problem accessing the Outhouse? Drop a line and let us know.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

thefourthman

Happy Pony Day!

Liked in: 227 posts
Title: The obtuser!
Formerly: your mom

pm weirdness

Postby thefourthman » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:28 pm

so I just sent a pm to Mr. Black. It sent me to the old PM creator not the current community based one, any idea what that is all about?
Pull list: Afterlife with Archie, Bodies, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Coffin Hill, Dead Boy Detectives, The Fade Out, The Goon, Harley Quinn, Hinterkind, Iron Fist: The Living Weapon,The Maxx Maximized, Miracleman, Ms. Marvel, Multiversity, Rasputin, Rocket Raccoon, Sandman: Overture, Silver Surfer, The Walking Dead

Advertisement

thefourthman

Happy Pony Day!

Postby thefourthman » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:29 pm

also, I started this in the bugs forum and it went here, could you move it for me Jude.

Thanks. :)
Pull list: Afterlife with Archie, Bodies, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Coffin Hill, Dead Boy Detectives, The Fade Out, The Goon, Harley Quinn, Hinterkind, Iron Fist: The Living Weapon,The Maxx Maximized, Miracleman, Ms. Marvel, Multiversity, Rasputin, Rocket Raccoon, Sandman: Overture, Silver Surfer, The Walking Dead

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 1066 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:19 pm

Very wacky. What did you click on to send him a PM? Was it from the group menu? I need to edit the code on that thing - it never got changed over because I phased it out when we merged the front page with the forums - I only brought it out again to easily keep track of who has access to this forum.
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

thefourthman

Happy Pony Day!

Postby thefourthman » Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:56 am

Jude Terror wrote:Very wacky. What did you click on to send him a PM? Was it from the group menu? I need to edit the code on that thing - it never got changed over because I phased it out when we merged the front page with the forums - I only brought it out again to easily keep track of who has access to this forum.

I hit the pm tab at the bottom of one of his posts.

It was through a link to a single post... the one in question was his explanation of terrigate....

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 1066 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:00 am

thefourthman wrote:I hit the pm tab at the bottom of one of his posts.

It was through a link to a single post... the one in question was his explanation of terrigate....

Ooooh. Ok I gotta fix it in there. Thanks sir.
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

thefourthman

Happy Pony Day!

Postby thefourthman » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:20 pm

So Mr. Black replied and it didn't show up with your pesky pop up, but it sent me the old email notification. :?

leave a comment with facebook

Return to Bugs and Fixes