Sunday, May 1, 2016 • Morning Edition • "The greatest comic book website."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Happy Birthday Lord Simian

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:26 am

Sorry to hear that, Rob. I hate it when employers pull that kind of crap on you! :evil:

DeadFett

Outhouse Editor

Postby DeadFett » Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:27 am

Sorry you had to work. That sucks. But at least you have a bottle of scotch to help.

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:30 am

S'ok. I have tomorrow off, I'm spending it with the family, we're doing the birthday thing.

Oh, and I bought my dog a new ID Tag tonight, and it's a BATMAN tag. So that was worth it. :)

(As some of you may know, we in my family do not refer to my ex-wife by name. We refer to her as "Batshit Crazy". Hence, with his new Batman tag, my Dog has decided he wants to follow in my footsteps and be a superhero. But, he takes his name from his mother. He wants to be known as... BAT SHIT)

:D

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:23 am

HAHAHAHA! Cool dog!

Enjoy that scotch, sounds like you earned it!

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:25 am

starlord wrote:HAHAHAHA! Cool dog!

Only dog I've ever known who named himself. That's a true story.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:25 am

Lord Simian wrote:(As some of you may know, we in my family do not refer to my ex-wife by name. We refer to her as "Batshit Crazy".
I did not. I always think of her as "spoon-lady".

Would you be offended if that ended up in a piece of short fiction I may write in the future?

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:28 am

Keb wrote:I did not. I always think of her as "spoon-lady".

Would you be offended if that ended up in a piece of short fiction I may write in the future?

Absolutely not. Go right ahead. But I wanna read it. :)

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:37 am

Lord Simian wrote:Absolutely not. Go right ahead. But I wanna read it. :)
I'll dedicate the story to you.

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:37 am

Keb wrote:I'll dedicate the story to you.

Excellent. :)

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:40 am

I just have this idea of a scene with this man whose wife has just left him, digging her stuff out of their house, and coming across a box full of spoons, and doing something awful with them (although I haven't thought of that yet).

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:41 am

Keb wrote:I just have this idea of a scene with this man whose wife has just left him, digging her stuff out of their house, and coming across a box full of spoons, and doing something awful with them (although I haven't thought of that yet).

I love it already. :D

The Old Doctor

A Damn Cuddly Beast

Postby The Old Doctor » Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:44 am

Wow, you too have had a run in with love and an insane woman.

My nick, Cat-Scratch originates from a friend joking about her and what she did to me during the relationship. I kept calling her my cat. Also, hence my blog's name, the Cat-Scratched-Victim.

We men are victims of love and women.

Enjoy that Scotch! and family day! :-D :-D :-D

leave a comment with facebook