Sunday, August 28, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "We put the "O" in OCD."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

HEY CHAP & CERTAIN OTHERS!!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:10 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:Remember the Pop Shop? :-D

So many types to choose from. Loved it as a kid in the 70s.


I miss those really small bottles. They were always so cool.
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:12 pm

I've always called it pop. I live in an area that according to that site is a "pop" area.

I guess I'm normal afterall.

Damn. :(

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:41 pm

Stephen Day wrote:I've always called it pop. I live in an area that according to that site is a "pop" area.

I guess I'm normal afterall.

Damn. :(


You post here, so your not that normal. :-D
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:53 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:You post here, so your not that normal. :-D


Thanks. :-D

That may be one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me here.
User avatar

toolverine

King of Circle-Jerking

Postby toolverine » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:07 pm

This thread fills me with e-rage.
User avatar

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:20 pm

I call Coke (the branded brown beverage) Coke. I also call coke (the distillation of coal) coke.

I usually ask for drinks by brand name or I'll call them all pop or fizzy drinks. People asking for Coke when they mean Sprite or something is stupid. It's like asking for a Mars Bar when you want a Snickers.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:41 am

Zero wrote:I call Coke (the branded brown beverage) Coke. I also call coke (the distillation of coal) coke.

I usually ask for drinks by brand name or I'll call them all pop or fizzy drinks. People asking for Coke when they mean Sprite or something is stupid. It's like asking for a Mars Bar when you want a Snickers.


I have to say, with those two candy bars, you don't loose in a screw up there, really. I like both about the same.
User avatar

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:46 am

Cat-Scratch wrote:I have to say, with those two candy bars, you don't loose in a screw up there, really. I like both about the same.


Goddamit, Cat, a Snickers is a Snickers! :evil: It's a fucking feast!

Image
Image

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:57 am

Black_Kryptonian wrote:Goddamit, Cat, a Snickers is a Snickers! :evil: It's a fucking feast!

Image
Image


You reminded me of that commercial with the viking. Hence you win.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Earth-2 NoctourneM, FaceBook [Linkcheck], GiveWarAChance, Google [Bot], Keb, MSNbot Media, sdsichero, VaderTheTrader and 41 guests