Advertisement

I think I hate people...

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Keb
<( ' . ' )>

Liked in: 191 posts
Title: Wastespacer
Formerly: Cocaine Biceps

Postby Keb » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:37 pm

thefourthman wrote:I think the fact that the buddy I usually talk to being out of town and the fact that this is the first time i have had a slump since I stomped smoking pot six months ago, probably had a lot to do with the intensity of this one. Hopefully, it will get easier, without the crutch.
A lot of my friends probably couldn't last three months without smoking pot, so congrats there.

But you should talk to someone about it.
SHABBA!

Advertisement

Timbales
Fisty McDigger

Liked in: 2 posts
Title: Namaste, mother fucker
Formerly: timberoo

Postby Timbales » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:37 pm

In general, people suck.
However, Liefeld is an enigma wrapped in a pouch-filled, muscular, footless conundrum.
Written or Contributed by ThanosCopter

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 12 posts
Title: The obtuser!
Formerly: your mom

Postby thefourthman » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:38 pm

Zenguru wrote:Do you not get a lot of sun? I'm wondering if you work all day in a building, not seeing much daylight. That could lead to Seasonal Affective Disorder. One thing that may help a bit is putting a full spectrum bulb in a lamp where you work. Or leaving it on while you sleep at night. My doctor suggested that, and being a night worker, it's worked out pretty well for me.

I do work all day inside, but I bike for an hour about every day, so I don't think that is it. I have let a bunch of the bulbs go out because we might be moving the store (spotlights not like seeing lights)... that effected my buddy and when we replaced them it helped him out a bit. Might do that as well.

MoneyMelon
Chief Yankee Wanker

Liked in: 1 post
Title: Internet Celebrity

Postby MoneyMelon » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:43 pm

Plants in the workplace have shown to improve people's attitudes at work, according to something I heard on the radio this morning.

Man of Steel wrote:get over myself? You're the one who fancies himself some sort of internet celebrity.

Keb
<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:44 pm

I should put a plant in my room.

A marijuana plant 8)
SHABBA!

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:45 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:Plants in the workplace have shown to improve people's attitudes at work, according to something I heard on the radio this morning.

I hate plants.. you have to keep the stupid things alive, and I have found out over the years that one thing I do not possess is a green thumb.

MoneyMelon
Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:45 pm

thefourthman wrote:I hate plants.. you have to keep the stupid things alive, and I have found out over the years that one thing I do not possess is a green thumb.

I have a few in my office and I water them once a week and they're fine.

Man of Steel wrote:get over myself? You're the one who fancies himself some sort of internet celebrity.

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:47 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:I have a few in my office and I water them once a week and they're fine.

maybe... not sure I can get the boss to go for that one though (hell I don't want to buy them :twisted: )

MoneyMelon
Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:48 pm

thefourthman wrote:maybe... not sure I can get the boss to go for that one though (hell I don't want to buy them :twisted: )

Just steal them, then

And when they die, steal new ones.

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:51 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:Just steal them, then

And when they die, steal new ones.

dammit, why didn't I think of that... Ruby Tuesdays is gonna be missing a couple plants.

MoneyMelon
Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:53 pm

thefourthman wrote:dammit, why didn't I think of that... Ruby Tuesdays is gonna be missing a couple plants.

That's the spirit!

I can kind of relate, though. I have a tantrum at work at least once a week.

There's actually a list on my door that says "Keith's Hulk-Out List" and it's a list of things that I had a tantrum about, varying from stupid consultants to that goddamn printer that never fucking works but they still keep it and they're too fucking cheap to replace it because this goddamn company sucks! :evil:

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:55 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:That's the spirit!

There's actually a list on my door that says "Keith's Hulk-Out List" and it's a list of things that I had a tantrum about, varying from stupid consultants to that goddamn printer that never fucking works but they still keep it and they're too fucking cheap to replace it because this goddamn company sucks! :evil:

I just start a thread every other week or so (although I have kept it to one here - the venting thread)... this thread was about swomething just a little more serious then my normal "What the fuck was that person thinking"...
Too bad I'm poor, I am gonna have to find some one who wants to do some pro bono work.

Keb
<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:56 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:There's actually a list on my door that says "Keith's Hulk-Out List" and it's a list of things that I had a tantrum about, varying from stupid consultants to that goddamn printer that never fucking works but they still keep it and they're too fucking cheap to replace it because this goddamn company sucks! :evil:
I think you posted that once.

I usually get tired of people's shit, especially drama within my circle of friends, and I stop talking to them for a couple weeks. Happens once every three or four months.
SHABBA!

Jonathan
Expert Post Whore

Liked in: 0 post
Title: The American
Formerly: Adroitly Chaotic, House of Me

Postby Jonathan » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:58 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:That's the spirit!

How is Keith's Hulk-Out List going, btw? Any new additions?

Timbales
Fisty McDigger

Liked in: 2 posts
Title: Namaste, mother fucker
Formerly: timberoo

Postby Timbales » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:59 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:Plants in the workplace have shown to improve people's attitudes at work, according to something I heard on the radio this morning.

I have a few orchids.

Because I'm gay.

It's in the manual.
However, Liefeld is an enigma wrapped in a pouch-filled, muscular, footless conundrum.
Written or Contributed by ThanosCopter

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum