Wednesday, September 28, 2016 • Morning Edition • "The CBR of comic book journalism."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

I think I hate people...

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

daitong

penile prisoner

Postby daitong » Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:03 pm

thefourthman wrote:I just start a thread every other week or so (although I have kept it to one here - the venting thread)... this thread was about swomething just a little more serious then my normal "What the fuck was that person thinking"...
Too bad I'm poor, I am gonna have to find some one who wants to do some pro bono work.

If you're talking about counseling, it's covered under most health insurances. If not, there is also slide scale payments.

Pot is not really a good thing, it's a depressant. Believe me, I've smoked my fair share of shit.

For me, the gym has been a good outlet. Used to do kung fu and tai chi, which was also great stress relievers.

Jonathan

Expert Post Whore

Postby Jonathan » Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:04 pm

Timberoo wrote:I have a few orchids.

Because I'm gay.

It's in the manual.

YOU TOO? :shock:

Man...first Starlord, now Timberoo...gay....

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:11 pm

Jonathan wrote:YOU TOO? :shock:

Man...first Starlord, now Timberoo...gay....
I know man!

jza1218

Postby jza1218 » Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:18 pm

Jonathan wrote:How is Keith's Hulk-Out List going, btw? Any new additions?

His strat team next year is #1

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:23 pm

Timberoo wrote:I have a few orchids.

Because I'm gay.

It's in the manual.

Post the manual!

leave a comment with facebook