Tuesday, October 16, 2018 • Afternoon Edition • "We put the "O" in OCD."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Review Group Week 208 - 4th ANNIVERSARY FREE4ALL

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Postby ****** » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:11 pm

[quote="john lewis hawk"][/quote]

What do you have against Betty? :x

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:12 pm

amlah6 wrote:What do you have against Betty? :x
my grandmother got cancer from that title!!!

Postby ****** » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:12 pm

Jude Terror wrote:Alright, X-Men Forever Double Feature it is. :lol: Nah I wouldn't do that. :P

It'll be a major letdown if you don't pick it at least once. :wink:

Garofani Spruzzo

Rain Partier

Postby Garofani Spruzzo » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:13 pm

For me it would have to be the Gold Digger Tech Manual last. Although of course, Gold Digger, Street Fighter, and Fall Out Toy are all awful to consider.

I actually "read" Sonic in the shop, some computer virus or some shit.

Garofani Spruzzo

Rain Partier

Postby Garofani Spruzzo » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:14 pm

amlah6 wrote:They open at 10 so I should be able to post not too long after that what I was able to find.

Cool, I don't leave the shop until around noon, and if the person I hope will stop by does, I could be there later.

Postby ****** » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:15 pm

john lewis hawk wrote:my grandmother got cancer from that title!!!

She knew the risks involved. The AAPBRC (American Association to Prevent Betty Related Cancers) has always been very vigorous in their awareness campaign.

Garofani Spruzzo

Rain Partier

Postby Garofani Spruzzo » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:19 pm

amlah6 wrote:She knew the risks involved. The AAPBRC (American Association to Prevent Betty Related Cancers) has always been very vigorous in their awareness campaign.

I wear a wristband to show my support for that.

But it specifically says "..except John Lewis Hawk's grandmother" on it.

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:23 pm

Rooster Illusion wrote:I wear a wristband to show my support for that.

But it specifically says "..except John Lewis Hawk's grandmother" on it.
Next time your grandmother buys dildos online, I'm sending her one with herpes on it. Mutated herpes.

Postby ****** » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:23 pm

Rooster Illusion wrote:For me it would have to be the Gold Digger Tech Manual last. Although of course, Gold Digger, Street Fighter, and Fall Out Toy are all awful to consider.

I actually "read" Sonic in the shop, some computer virus or some shit.

What the heck is Gold Digger? I've seen it on shipping lists, but I've never seen it in a shop.

Garofani Spruzzo

Rain Partier

Postby Garofani Spruzzo » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:26 pm

john lewis hawk wrote:Next time your grandmother buys dildos online, I'm sending her one with herpes on it. Mutated herpes.

:-D I'm ok with that.

Best of luck in your new endeavor boiling used dildos for resale online. Movin' on up.

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:28 pm

Rooster Illusion wrote::-D I'm ok with that.

Best of luck in your new endeavor boiling used dildos for resale online. Movin' on up.
To the East Side.

Garofani Spruzzo

Rain Partier

Postby Garofani Spruzzo » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:29 pm

amlah6 wrote:What the heck is Gold Digger? I've seen it on shipping lists, but I've never seen it in a shop.

From wiki: (I haven't laughed this hard in days)

[spoiler]The idea of Gold Digger was created by Fred Perry during his tour of duty in the First Gulf War. A budding manga artist, Fred realised that his squadmates would pay money for pictures of beautiful women. He put this together with his love of Indiana Jones films to create Gina Diggers, an archeologist/scientist. When he got home, he created a bodyguard named Brittany, who was a werecheetah.[/spoiler]

:lol: You like the manga, right?

Old Man

cheese

Postby Old Man » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:29 pm

amlah6 wrote:What the heck is Gold Digger? I've seen it on shipping lists, but I've never seen it in a shop.

Furries.

Garofani Spruzzo

Rain Partier

Postby Garofani Spruzzo » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:30 pm

john lewis hawk wrote:To the East Side.

:x There goes the neighborhood!

Postby ****** » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:31 pm

Okay, now that I've done a little online research on Gold Digggrs I so hope the shop has a copy of that tomorrow. It looks horrible! :-D

And with that, I'm out. Funked up connection tonight, which is extra weird because I have broadband. :?

leave a comment with facebook