Sunday, December 16, 2018 • Midnight Edition • "The trash of the multiverse has gotta end up somewhere."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Review Group Week 208 - 4th ANNIVERSARY FREE4ALL

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Garofani Spruzzo

Rain Partier

Postby Garofani Spruzzo » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:31 pm

:? So that's what dudes in the Gulf War liked to jerk to, eh?

Garofani Spruzzo

Rain Partier

Postby Garofani Spruzzo » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:34 pm

amlah6 wrote:Okay, now that I've done a little online research on Gold Digggrs I so hope the shop has a copy of that tomorrow. It looks horrible! :-D

And with that, I'm out. Funked up connection tonight, which is extra weird because I have broadband. :?

I wish you erotic dreams of Brittany the were-cheetah.

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:43 pm

Red Tornado #6

The finale to this android version of Family Ties comes to an end with a pretty straight forward conclusion. This mini-series was pretty cliche' from the beginning, but I still enjoyed it. It also proved to me that T.O. Morrow may be a genius in his field, but the man sucks when it comes to naming his children. I can just see these brothers and sister on Jerry Springer some day.

Jerry: "Mr. Tornado, would you like to introduce your family to my audience?"

Tornado: "Of course. This is my brother Red and my other brother Red. And this is our sister... Red."

Audience: "BOOOOOO!"

Great colors in this series though. The brighter and more comic looking the more enjoyable it is for me.

My Score: 6.5

Old Man

cheese

Postby Old Man » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:06 am

starlord wrote:Red Tornado #6

Jerry: "Mr. Tornado, would you like to introduce your family to my audience?"

Tornado: "Of course. This is my brother Red and my other brother Red. And this is our sister... Red."

Audience: "BOOOOOO!"

Great colors in this series though. The brighter and more comic looking the more enjoyable it is for me.

My Score: 6.5

Wouldn't it be great if they had a Green Tornado, an Orange Tornado, a Yellow Tornado, etc., and they could all have flags of their own colors. When they all get together, it could be a Rainbow Flag.

8)

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:07 am

Son of Hulk: Realm of Kings #1

I really have no clue what I read here. I thought the son of Hulk was already on Earth? Who the heck is this guy? Who are all these other characters? Pretty pictures, but could have cared less about this story. Definately not picking up the rest of this story, but I have a feeling for those who read Planet Hulk and all the other Hulk stuff, this might be of interest for you. Can't imagine why it would, but hey, it might.

This was no where near the word count I needed and bloody well don't care. This book sucked. Oh, but really, really, really pretty pictures.

My Score: 3

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:08 am

Old Man wrote:Wouldn't it be great if they had a Green Tornado, an Orange Tornado, a Yellow Tornado, etc., and they could all have flags of their own colors. When they all get together, it could be a Rainbow Flag.

8)

Actually I heard Geoff Johns is working on that as you speak. ;-)

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:31 am

great whatever moron worked yesterday got the computer infected with some virus. so now I am told constantly that the computer is under attack!

also it wants me to buy some antivirus soft program. meanwhile I am running a virus scan...

oh and for what ever reason the virus has effected the control panel so I can't go in and delete the offensive program!

Yay.

Postby ****** » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:56 am

thefourthman wrote:great whatever moron worked yesterday got the computer infected with some virus. so now I am told constantly that the computer is under attack!

also it wants me to buy some antivirus soft program. meanwhile I am running a virus scan...

oh and for what ever reason the virus has effected the control panel so I can't go in and delete the offensive program!

Yay.

This for the virus...

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-r ... virus-2009

The Malwarebytes stuff they link to should take care of that as long as there's not a new strain.

To fix the control panel, you'll have to change a setting in the registry that the virus has fudged up for you but I don't remember the exact path to get to it. Copy and paste the error message into Google and that should give you the instructions on how to fix it. (It's not a major fix, you just need to change a 0 to a 1 in one field.)

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:01 am

WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE REVIEWING THIS WEEK?

Postby ****** » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:09 am

Punchy wrote:WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE REVIEWING THIS WEEK?

I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!

Either Kerny shows up in the next couple of hours or we have a poll.

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:13 am

amlah6 wrote:This for the virus...

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-r ... virus-2009

The Malwarebytes stuff they link to should take care of that as long as there's not a new strain.

To fix the control panel, you'll have to change a setting in the registry that the virus has fudged up for you but I don't remember the exact path to get to it. Copy and paste the error message into Google and that should give you the instructions on how to fix it. (It's not a major fix, you just need to change a 0 to a 1 in one field.)

yeah, I downloaded malwarebytes and it won't let me run it, which is the things mo. I am printing out the manual removal instructions now.

While I am dealing with this, my boss shows up and starts giving me the 3rd degree because we did so little money friday when it was snowing. I listed like forty new items on friday, but he is sitting at a different computer with an unsynced turbo lister saying he didn't see it. I almost punched him. Idiot. THen he asks me where the inventories he wants everyone else to be working on are, I tell him that no one is working on them and he looks at me like I am crazy. I don't understand why he thinks that telling everybody that there isn't a manager meant things were gonna be done or why I am some how responsible for making it happen when all I do is administrative stuff.

Postby ****** » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:15 am

Missing reviews list.

If you've got it, claim it so that someone else doesn't buy it just for the sake of the group when you had it lying around all willy nilly

Updated list here:

http://www.theouthousers.com/forum/view ... ?p=1628820

Postby ****** » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:20 am

thefourthman wrote:yeah, I downloaded malwarebytes and it won't let me run it, which is the things mo. I am printing out the manual removal instructions now.

That link I posted includes a kill file that will disable the virus so that you can install Malwarebytes and remove it. Assuming you've got what it sounds like you've got.

thefourthman wrote:While I am dealing with this, my boss shows up and starts giving me the 3rd degree because we did so little money friday when it was snowing. I listed like forty new items on friday, but he is sitting at a different computer with an unsynced turbo lister saying he didn't see it. I almost punched him. Idiot. THen he asks me where the inventories he wants everyone else to be working on are, I tell him that no one is working on them and he looks at me like I am crazy. I don't understand why he thinks that telling everybody that there isn't a manager meant things were gonna be done or why I am some how responsible for making it happen when all I do is administrative stuff.

If bosses knew what the fuck they were talking about they would be the ones doing the work and not just talking about it. It's the universal suck of life.

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:22 am

yeah, I just saw the kill file. Working on it. I'm printing up the directions cause this is kind of confusing. Stupid Norton 360 not catching shit.

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:54 am

I don't think reviews that say "I didn't read the book" count.

leave a comment with facebook