Advertisement

Review Group Week 209 - CHOKER #1/TAILS OF THE PET AVENGERS

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

thefourthman
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 27388
Likes: 425 posts
Liked in: 238 posts
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:02 pm
Location: durham, nc
Title: The obtuser!
Formerly: your mom


Postby thefourthman » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:25 pm

Jubilee wrote:Wait what? When has it ever worked like that?

I'm literally logging off now, because my girlfrieind is coming around and sleeping over for the night. Me hiding comics will have helped me to get her :lol:

it always has. Buy a copy of Lost Girls and read it with her. You will be amazed!

Advertisement

doombug
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 13544
Likes: 770 posts
Liked in: 275 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:48 pm
Location: Holden, Ma


Postby doombug » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:30 pm

Jubilee wrote:Wait what? When has it ever worked like that?

I'm literally logging off now, because my girlfrieind is coming around and sleeping over for the night. Me hiding comics will have helped me to get her :lol:


if she doesn't like the nerdier side of you why would you stay with her?

S.F. Jude Terror
User avatar
OMCTO
 
Posts: 77437
Likes: 709 posts
Liked in: 1162 posts
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:44 pm
Location: Up Your Ass
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror


Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:32 pm

This thread is offering a disturbing glimpse into thefourthman's perverted sex life.
Image
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

thefourthman
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 27388
Likes: 425 posts
Liked in: 238 posts
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:02 pm
Location: durham, nc
Title: The obtuser!
Formerly: your mom


Postby thefourthman » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:36 pm

Jude Terror wrote:This thread is offering a disturbing glimpse into thefourthman's perverted sex life.

history =/= life :lol:

thefourthman
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 27388
Likes: 425 posts
Liked in: 238 posts
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:02 pm
Location: durham, nc
Title: The obtuser!
Formerly: your mom


Postby thefourthman » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:37 pm

doombug wrote:if she doesn't like the nerdier side of you why would you stay with her?

Or worse yet, what happens when she finds out the truth? Doesn't matter whether she thinks he is a nerd or not, he lied to her! If you don't have a big dick, you don't get to play those games.

doombug
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 13544
Likes: 770 posts
Liked in: 275 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:48 pm
Location: Holden, Ma


Postby doombug » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:56 pm

thefourthman wrote:Or worse yet, what happens when she finds out the truth? Doesn't matter whether she thinks he is a nerd or not, he lied to her! If you don't have a big dick, you don't get to play those games.


:lol: twigg is fucked.

S.F. Jude Terror
User avatar
OMCTO
 
Posts: 77437
Likes: 709 posts
Liked in: 1162 posts
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:44 pm
Location: Up Your Ass
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror


Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:02 pm

Sweet, my mom is stopping by the comic shop for me today, and bringing them out with her when she comes to visit the baby tomorrow. So I will have a review for one or both of these (depending on whether my shop has them both) tomorrow or Monday. :)
Image
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

Old Man
User avatar
cheese
 
Posts: 1486
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:54 pm


Postby Old Man » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:54 pm

Jubilee wrote:I'm literally logging off now, because my girlfrieind is coming around and sleeping over for the night. I'll be back in about 5 minutes.


Fixed.
.
.
I was perfectly content before I was born.
.
.

Starlord
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 35131
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:03 pm
Location: Michigan


Postby Starlord » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:02 pm

Jubilee wrote:Wait what? When has it ever worked like that?

I'm literally logging off now, because my girlfrieind is coming around and sleeping over for the night. Me hiding comics will have helped me to get her :lol:


Anybody else think they are going to wear their pajamas and do each others hair and talk about how cute they think Punchy and King Impulse are?
Image

Max Blyss wrote:Months and months and months and the whole thing is still just an intersection at Dipshit Lane & Chip on my Shoulder Ave.

doombug
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 13544
Likes: 770 posts
Liked in: 275 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:48 pm
Location: Holden, Ma


Postby doombug » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:05 pm

starlord wrote:Anybody else think they are going to wear their pajamas and do each others hair and talk about how cute they think Punchy and King Impulse are?


You mean you honestly don't think Punchy is the girlfriend?

Starlord
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 35131
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:03 pm
Location: Michigan


Postby Starlord » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:07 pm

doombug wrote:You mean you honestly don't think Punchy is the girlfriend?


Well that would make Cupcake the top, and I'm not feeling that.
Image

Max Blyss wrote:Months and months and months and the whole thing is still just an intersection at Dipshit Lane & Chip on my Shoulder Ave.

S.F. Jude Terror
User avatar
OMCTO
 
Posts: 77437
Likes: 709 posts
Liked in: 1162 posts
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:44 pm
Location: Up Your Ass
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror


Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:08 pm

I applaud Twigglet for wanting to get out there and stick his dick in things. He's also right, girls his age view comic fandom as a negative. He's not looking to meet the girl he's gonna marry.
Image
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

doombug
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 13544
Likes: 770 posts
Liked in: 275 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:48 pm
Location: Holden, Ma


Postby doombug » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:09 pm

starlord wrote:Well that would make Cupcake the top, and I'm not feeling that.


:lol:

Starlord
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 35131
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:03 pm
Location: Michigan


Postby Starlord » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:11 pm

Jude Terror wrote:I applaud Twigglet for wanting to get out there and stick his dick in things. He's also right, girls his age view comic fandom as a negative. He's not looking to meet the girl he's gonna marry.


All joking aside. I agree. When your young you should be putting your dick in as much as possible. Thank God he's not Irish or the sheep would be nervous. :wink:
Image

Max Blyss wrote:Months and months and months and the whole thing is still just an intersection at Dipshit Lane & Chip on my Shoulder Ave.

Victorian Squid
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 32059
Likes: 115 posts
Liked in: 131 posts
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:04 am
Formerly: Schmormerly


Postby Victorian Squid » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:13 pm

starlord wrote:All joking aside. I agree. When your young you should be putting your dick in as much as possible. Thank God he's not Irish or the sheep would be nervous. :wink:


Remember he's British--most of the young ladies have mouths like woodchippers.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The News Stand



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 82 guests

Advertisement
cron