Wednesday, June 29, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Guest-starring Wolverine's cold, dead corpse!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Review Group Week 209 - CHOKER #1/TAILS OF THE PET AVENGERS

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:41 pm

Jude Terror wrote:I applaud Twigglet for wanting to get out there and stick his dick in things. He's also right, girls his age view comic fandom as a negative. He's not looking to meet the girl he's gonna marry.

You and Starlord don't fool me. You got a pm from Simian telling you to quash this attack on the OH protected!!!!
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:44 pm

thefourthman wrote:You and Starlord don't fool me. You got a pm from Simian telling you to quash this attack on the OH protected!!!!


Feeling refreshed after a good "reading" of Alan Moore's Lost Girls?
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:49 pm

Jude Terror wrote:Feeling refreshed after a good "reading" of Alan Moore's Lost Girls?

I don't have anyone special in my life right now, but if Emma wants to come over, I'm all for reading it again. :lol:
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:51 pm

You know, I think, at the very least, after all this courting, Emma at least owes you a promise that if she switches to men, you will get first shot. It's really the least she could do, IMO.
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:53 pm

Jude Terror wrote:You know, I think, at the very least, after all this courting, Emma at least owes you a promise that if she switches to men, you will get first shot. It's really the least she could do, IMO.

Agreed. I bet she gives up the ghost to you though in some wild menage action with Amy one night when they come home drunk.
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:58 pm

thefourthman wrote:Agreed. I bet she gives up the ghost to you though in some wild menage action with Amy one night when they come home drunk.
:lol: :x
User avatar

Old Man

cheese

Postby Old Man » Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:14 pm

Jude Terror wrote:...Twigglet...girls his age...


Over 30?
User avatar

Old Man

cheese

Postby Old Man » Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:21 pm

Rooster Illusion wrote:Remember he's British--most of the young ladies have mouths like woodchippers.


Woodchipper? Warning---NSFW. Repeating, not safe for work, nor many homes.

http://www.goddesscafe.com/yoni/dentata1.jpg

And if this is over the line, please feel free to delete it.
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:55 pm

Old Man wrote:Woodchipper? Warning---NSFW. Repeating, not safe for work, nor many homes.

http://www.goddesscafe.com/yoni/dentata1.jpg

And if this is over the line, please feel free to delete it.


:lol: Yikes!
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:22 pm

No copies of Pet Avengers left at the local place today.


I did read through Gold Digger on Wednesday, poor Amlah6 may be a little disappointed. All the manga girlies were wearing some sort of flight jumpsuits not like the swimsuit issue:

Image

******

Postby ****** » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:18 pm

I love that a guy whose favorite character is Jubilee believes comics must always be serious business. :lol:

I do however fully support his quest to hide his hobby in pursuit of ass. I just hope his girlfriend doesn't find his copies of New Avengers hidden under his mattress.

******

Postby ****** » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:19 pm

Rooster Illusion wrote:No copies of Pet Avengers left at the local place today.


I did read through Gold Digger on Wednesday, poor Amlah6 may be a little disappointed. All the manga girlies were wearing some sort of flight jumpsuits not like the swimsuit issue:

Image


As long as the nips show through the jumpsuits, it's all good.
User avatar

48THRiLLS

Review Grouper

Postby 48THRiLLS » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:28 pm

What is next weeks pick?

******

Postby ****** » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:40 pm

48THRiLLS wrote:What is next weeks pick?


:smt102
User avatar

spidertour02

rubber spoon

Postby spidertour02 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:46 pm

So ... three reviews, one of which wasn't even by a member. Nice work, guys. :lol:

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], chap22, FaceBook [Linkcheck], MSNbot Media, Stephen Day and 124 guests