Saturday, May 26, 2018 • Midnight Edition • "The Outhouse Universe will never be the same!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Review Group Week 211 - X-MEN FOREVER #18

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:24 pm

Punchy wrote:If it's anything like your XMF review, I very much doubt that.

No, it is not trying to be clever, it is this is what is wrong with this book and I wish they would figure out how to fix it
User avatar

48THRiLLS

Review Grouper

Postby 48THRiLLS » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:25 pm

Jubilee wrote:I thought Supergirl was typical of a DC book. A stupid bad guy, boring talking, average dialogue. You sort of enjoy it but forget what happens 5 minutes later. Fluff.

I agree with everything you said except the enjoying it part.
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:25 pm

thefourthman wrote:It's simple, it isn't the mess that was the Gates story I just read. you aren't gonna see a whole lot of reason (and it goes live sometime tomorrow), I really don't talk about it.


Stop talking about these shitty comics - this is about X-Men Forever! :x
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:26 pm

Punchy wrote:C'Est la vie said the old folks, you never can tell with Jude.



You're going down, punk.

3MJ

Postby 3MJ » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:27 pm

48THRiLLS wrote:I agree with everything you said except the enjoying it part.


It's enjoyable as in it's a good guy v a bad guy and there's some interesting costumes and fights and art.
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:28 pm

Jude Terror wrote:Stop talking about these shitty comics - this is about X-Men Forever! :x

So you would rather we start talking shit about this shitty comic? :twisted:
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:29 pm

thefourthman wrote:So you would rather we start talking shit about this shitty comic? :twisted:


That's it, I'm telling Emma I think she belongs with Barry Lincoln.

3MJ

Postby 3MJ » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:30 pm

Is it ok if I download this now Jude, because I'm definitely going to buy it Sat, just want to talk about it now!
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:30 pm

Jubilee wrote:Is it ok if I download this now Jude, because I'm definitely going to buy it Sat, just want to talk about it now!


Yup. :-D
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:31 pm

Jude Terror wrote:That's it, I'm telling Emma I think she belongs with Barry Lincoln.

okay and that hurts me how? the lesbian I joke online with about wanting is going to harm me how?

Dude it's an ugly book that feels like an episode of a REALLY bad x-men cartoon, like one they would give you for free at Pizza Hut with purchase of their shitty pizza.

3MJ

Postby 3MJ » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:31 pm

I'll try and find it tomorrow then. Can't wait :D I'm actually pretty excited.
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:31 pm

thefourthman wrote:okay and that hurts me how? the lesbian I joke online with about wanting is going to harm me how?

Dude it's an ugly book that feels like an episode of a REALLY bad x-men cartoon, like one they would give you for free at Pizza Hut with purchase of their shitty pizza.


Hurts, doesn't it?
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:33 pm

Jude Terror wrote:Hurts, doesn't it?

my eyes, yeah, sure does.
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:35 pm

Jubilee wrote:I'll try and find it tomorrow then. Can't wait :D I'm actually pretty excited.


Finally someone with good taste around here.
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:36 pm

Jude Terror wrote:Finally someone with good taste around here.

That argument sure is gonna help you. :P

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 45 guests