Friday, November 17, 2017 • Evening Edition • "The place to talk some shit."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Why are people so annoyed by the number of Bendis books?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:11 pm

Nieto is right, Punch and Jub need to shut up about Bendis for awhile, the first 20 posts in this thread have been posted about 50 times already.

Hab

ps I hope Powers gets good again, It's really the only thing on the list I think I'll enjoy.

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:23 pm

I don't really care how many books Bendis writes. Some of them I even enjoy a lot.

But people need to stop being so defensive about him when he's mentioned.

rdrsfn82

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby rdrsfn82 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:47 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:I don't really care how many books Bendis writes. Some of them I even enjoy a lot.

But people need to stop being so defensive about him when he's mentioned.

This.

He's not the greatest writer of all time. He's also not the worst writer of all time. He's done some really good stuff and some stuff that's bad. People on both extremes in regards to him drive me crazy.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:49 pm

rdrsfn82 wrote:This.

He's not the greatest writer of all time. He's also not the worst writer of all time. He's done some really good stuff and some stuff that's bad. People on both extremes in regards to him drive me crazy.

This isn't about quality, I was asking about why the people complaining now seem mathematically challenged.

rdrsfn82

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby rdrsfn82 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:54 pm

Punchy wrote:This isn't about quality, I was asking about why the people complaining now seem mathematically challenged.

And I wasn't talking about quality either, just that I hate people that always hate or love everything he does sight unseen and act totally irrational about it.

leave a comment with facebook