Thursday, November 23, 2017 • Morning Edition • "Where keepin' it real goes wrong."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Boys #40 (spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:12 pm

:shock: @ the blackmail photo's Butcher has of the Homelander. That was the most brutal I've ever seen this series get.

[spoiler]Homelander eating and tearing babies apart, tearing people apart, having intercourse through a mans head, tearing off penis's etc.[/spoiler]

The man from Vought is also turning out to be an interesting character. His true plans were unexpected and not what I was expecting:

[spoiler]He's got secret plans to do away with all the Supes in around a year if one of his secret projects takes off the ground as the new moneymaker as he really despises them and is just tolerating them for now.[/spoiler]

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:56 pm

Butcher's going to end up killing Annie by the end of the series isn't he? I can just feel it. :(

The Homelander is fucked up.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:10 pm

Skull Fucking 101 :twisted:

Alex Delarge

Post Whore

Postby Alex Delarge » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:14 pm

Did they give a reason why Homelander would go apeshit like that?

48THRiLLS

Review Grouper

Postby 48THRiLLS » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:19 pm

I demand a Super Duper mini!

Tendrin

Flying Mongoose

Postby Tendrin » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:43 pm

Alex Delarge wrote:Did they give a reason why Homelander would go apeshit like that?

"Ennis hates superheroes" is about the only reason you need. :p

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:31 am

Also, I loved the Herbie Popnecker analogue.

leave a comment with facebook