Advertisement

Did you reach the rape mission in GTA4?

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

lancer_man
Expert Post Whore

Liked in: 0 post

Postby lancer_man » Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:35 pm

Dum Dum Dugan wrote:Nope Pac-man was a metaphor for drugs, you eat pills, whilst being chased by ghosts which flash and you can eat if you eat a special pill. And every now and then you get the munchies and need to eat fruit.

See I saw it as being locked in a rape dungeon being chased by a bunch of rapists in sheets. They had pills everywhere and if you found some PCP you got the energy to beat the crap out of them.

Advertisement

Strict31
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 167 posts
Title: Ain't enough space bitches

Postby Strict31 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:42 pm

Dum Dum Dugan wrote:Nope Pac-man was a metaphor for drugs, you eat pills, whilst being chased by ghosts which flash and you can eat if you eat a special pill. And every now and then you get the munchies and need to eat fruit.

I thought E.T. the Video Game was a metaphor for drugs...

"You must be proud, bold, pleasant, resolute,
And now and then stab, as occasion serves."

Edward II: Act 2 Scene 1, by Christopher Marlowe

Strict31
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Strict31 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:44 pm

lancer_man wrote:See I saw it as being locked in a rape dungeon being chased by a bunch of rapists in sheets. They had pills everywhere and if you found some PCP you got the energy to beat the crap out of them.

Rapists? In sheets? How would they see? That's crazy talk, junkie! What sort of pills are you hopped up on, you fiend!

Strict31
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Strict31 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:51 pm

The senator sent me a reply:
Thank you for contacting my office with your concerns.

The article in the New Haven Advocate misrepresented my off-the-record-comments during an informal conversation about parenting. I was in no way announcing a legislative proposal, announcing intent to introduce legislation or taking a public position on restricting the content of video games.

Thank you again for your interest. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.

With warm regards,

Gayle Slossberg

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum