Tuesday, May 3, 2016 • Morning Edition • "We deal with the loons so you don't have to."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Review Group Week 214 - IRREDEEMABLE #12

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

MrBlack

WTF is this rank?

Postby MrBlack » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:28 pm

amlah6 wrote:MrBlack is a Confederate sympathizer, obviously.

The South shall rise again!

Chubbles

Twenty-Something

Postby Chubbles » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:30 pm

sorry i've fallen off a bit on doing reviews...sort of got married recently so haven't had the time :D

i'll try and catch up soon though

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:30 pm

MrBlack wrote:The South shall rise again!

How have you avoided doing any moderating, as fucking crazy as it is here tonight?

On another more general note, the review group thread keeps freezing my browser window. :?

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:31 pm

Chubbles wrote:sorry i've fallen off a bit on doing reviews...sort of got married recently so haven't had the time :D

Congratulations before I'm frozen out of the thread again. :)

Chubbles

Twenty-Something

Postby Chubbles » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:32 pm

Spicy Dick wrote:Congratulations before I'm frozen out of the thread again. :)

thanks!

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:34 pm

I think I have to bow out this week. But I'll hopefully be back next week. Too many books that I already barely have the funds for this week. :?

Old Man

cheese

Postby Old Man » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:47 pm

Spicy Dick wrote:On another more general note, the review group thread keeps freezing my browser window. :?

Something over the last week has been doing that to my computer, too.

Probably coming from one of the ads. Been happening quite a bit at other sites, and it was the ads there..

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:51 pm

Old Man wrote:Something over the last week has been doing that to my computer, too.

Probably coming from one of the ads. Been happening quite a bit at other sites, and it was the ads there..

Could be, I'm using the new Chrome adblocker, it's not quite as seamless as the Firefox one--if it keeps up I'll disable it maybe see if that does it.

Postby ****** » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:07 am

Chubbles wrote:sorry i've fallen off a bit on doing reviews...sort of got married recently so haven't had the time :D

Congrats!

Chubbles

Twenty-Something

Postby Chubbles » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:12 am

amlah6 wrote:Congrats!

thanks! 8)

Mr_Batman

Review Grouper

Postby Mr_Batman » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:15 pm

No Irredeemable yesterday. ON WEDNESDAY! (or Daytripper....)

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:46 pm

I'm too busy right now, among other things trying to finish a different review, but I have a question.

QUESTION: Do you think Tony (the Plutonian) is actually irredeemable?

Postby ****** » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:53 pm

Dragavon's pick for next week is...

[center]Image
Amazing Spider-Man #626
selected by Dragavon[/center]WRITER: Fred Van Lente
PENCILS: Michael Gaydos

Hiya, Retailers, Fred Van Lente here to tell you we could never let "The Gauntlet" get by without the return of another classic Spider-Man foe...THE SCORPION! She has brand new powers, a new modus operandi, and you won't believe her reason for tangling with Spidey-- Hm, what? Yes, we said "she." Why? Who did you think we meant? 32 PGS./Rated A …$2.99

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:08 pm

how many fucking issues of Amazing Spiderman are we going to review before we just ban the book from appearing here?

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:09 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:how many fucking issues of Amazing Spiderman are we going to review before we just ban the book from appearing here?

People like it.

leave a comment with facebook