Advertisement

Soccer in general

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

nietoperz
The Goddamn Bat-min

Liked in: 277 posts
Title: Forum Manager

Postby nietoperz » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:40 am

The Swedish league only just started up again a week or so ago, so it's far too soon to tell.

Advertisement

contramundi
cheese

Liked in: 8 posts

Postby contramundi » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:54 am

there seems to be a comon factor.. :D
theire separeted by few points or none at all...its a competitive time in europe :wink:

3MJ

Liked in: 63 posts

Postby 3MJ » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:38 pm

contramundi wrote:there seems to be a comon factor.. :D
theire separeted by few points or none at all...its a competitive time in europe :wink:

It's never been as close as this I'd say!

Regulator
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 0 post

Postby Regulator » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:48 pm

Jubilee wrote:a) Babel is a nothing player. Liverpool fans hate him, he's like Nani used to be, all pace, nothing else. No brain, no urgency, late for training and moaning on twitter.

b) Aquilani and Keane aren't good players. Keane has ended up at Celtic this year, and Aquilani hasn't featured cuz he's not good enough.

c) Lucas is decent! He really really is, he does what he does quietly and effectively. If I took over Liverpool I'd want him, Reina, Torres, Gerrard and Agger. Everyone else can fuck off.

Seriously, Liverpool havn't been a contender in years. He was so so lucky last year when Liverpool had something like 11 players sent off against them in the league, and went out of all cups pretty early on. He's never had more than an average squad and it's shown.

a. Probably, but it's taken 3 years to find that out because he only got played sparingly on the left wing. He's actually done quite well in "big" games but doesn't show up for the day-in-day-out.

b. They're certainly not worth their price tags but they could be (or could have been) solid contributors if used effectively ... or just used.

c. I am one of the few Liverpool fans who doesn't hate Lucas. He's not a bad player but he's caught in a situation where he's the second defensive midfielder (which is stupid in the first place) and he's not Xabi Alonso. Whatever he may do, he doesn't contribute to the attack.

The common thread is that Benitez buys players and then doesn't play them or plays them out of position. I just read that Juventus want him. I'll drive him. :P

3MJ

Postby 3MJ » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:49 pm

:lol: Lucas is quite highly rated by most Liverpool fans I know, they seem to like him a lot, but Benitez is definitely not as liekd as he once was. I still think he'll be there next season.

Regulator
Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Regulator » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:51 pm

Jubilee wrote::lol: Lucas is quite highly rated by most Liverpool fans I know, they seem to like him a lot

Those people must not go to the Liverpool forums I go to. :P

3MJ

Postby 3MJ » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:54 pm

Regulator wrote:Those people must not go to the Liverpool forums I go to. :P

RAWK? Other liverpool sites are filled with absolute "whoppers" as the Scouse would say

contramundi
cheese

Liked in: 8 posts

Postby contramundi » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:28 am

as long as BENFICA wins i couldnt care less if Rafa is here or not :-D

3MJ

Postby 3MJ » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:34 am

contramundi wrote:as long as BENFICA wins i couldnt care less if Rafa is here or not :-D

I don't think they can afford to get rid of him, I don't think the Liverpool fans want him to go just yet (they'll give him another season I think) and I'm not sure anyones availible to replace him/

Pascal
Swedish Pinata of Death

Liked in: 1 post

Postby Pascal » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:37 am

This thread reminds me that I'm gay.

skywatcher
Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby skywatcher » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:52 am

Jubilee wrote:I don't think the Liverpool fans want him to go just yet (they'll give him another season I think) and I'm not sure anyones availible to replace him/

Just about anyone is available for the right price! The question is whether Liverpool need a new manager at any price?

3MJ

Postby 3MJ » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:55 am

skywatcher wrote:Just about anyone is available for the right price! The question is whether Liverpool need a new manager at any price?

Really though? Which managers? Jose? No way Jose! Why would he leave Inter and potentially miss out on other jobs to come to a faltering Liverpool side. Ferguson? Obviously not. Wenger? Not a chance. Guardiola? Again why would he leave. They're all the biggest names in management. After that you've got some others like Ancelotti and Mancini who'll be availible proabbly but have flopped, you've got Hiddink and O'Niell who are much to old really.

Blanc. Blank would be an inspired choice, but I hope he goes to United.
Last edited by 3MJ on Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

skywatcher
Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby skywatcher » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:55 am

Ravager wrote:Our title hopes.... decreasing rapidly. :(

What do you mean? Liverpool haven't had a chance of the title this season for months! Or do you mean ever again? I think that's a little premature!

3MJ

Postby 3MJ » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:02 am

skywatcher wrote:What do you mean? Liverpool haven't had a chance of the title this season for months! Or do you mean ever again? I think that's a little premature!

He's a Chelsea fan :p

nietoperz
The Goddamn Bat-min

Liked in: 277 posts
Title: Forum Manager

Postby nietoperz » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:36 am

Jubilee wrote:He's a Chelsea fan :p

I think Sky got him confused with Regulator. :lol:

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum