Friday, May 27, 2016 • Morning Edition • "At least we're not The Comics Reporter!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!


Call For Reviews: S.H.I.E.L.D. #1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:43 pm

amlah6 wrote:You could always put your current meltdown on hold until next Wednesday. We can squeeze another 100 posts out of this easy.

awww... but twigg will be here soon to back up Punchy.
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:44 pm

Spicy Dick wrote:I didn't read that crap! :x :wink:

but it was fun. :cry:
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:44 pm

thefourthman wrote:I'm pretty sure marching in the thread and demanding that he be kicked out of the group was the first blow in the battle of the dicks. :lol:


Maybe it was, but he didn't have to go so far did he?

I thought the rules still stipulated that if you don't review for 2 books in a row, you are removed, I was confused. Then he posts pictures of me and insults me.
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:45 pm

Kerny wrote:I'm going to stay out of this 'debate', but the phrasing of "If dick wants a pick" amused me. :P


:lol:

I was sad no one jumped on "The hunt for spicy dick is on" in the OP.

And I'm pretty much staying out of it too, it's not like it makes any difference. :P
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:46 pm

Punchy wrote:Maybe it was, but he didn't have to go so far did he?

I thought the rules still stipulated that if you don't review for 2 books in a row, you are removed, I was confused. Then he posts pictures of me and insults me.

the rules state that you have to post one a month... that's it. Not only that it further states that communication is key and Amlah cares about the group and instead of just kicking people out all willy nilly, he emails them and say "hey, you... pick a fucking book"

and your culpability in this situation is huge.

I enjoy the fuck out of you two having shit storms, but I also enjoy having him around. And I enjoy having you be around. He didn't start this shit storm, you did... both of you could grow up a little, but please don't!
User avatar

Kerny

Review Grouper

Postby Kerny » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:46 pm

Just 2 reviews? Or did I miss one? :?

******

Postby ****** » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:47 pm

Spicy Dick wrote:I was sad no one jumped on "The hunt for spicy dick is on" in the OP.


I was sad yesterday when no one lol'd that. :(
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:48 pm

thefourthman wrote:but it was fun. :cry:


They were out, I never even laid eyes on it. I saw Amlah mention it a couple weeks ago when I lurked through collecting info on you all for Ben Linus.
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:48 pm

Kerny wrote:Just 2 reviews? Or did I miss one? :?

shut up, that's not what this about! :P
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:49 pm

thefourthman wrote:the rules state that you have to post one a month... that's it. Not only that it further states that communication is key and Amlah cares about the group and instead of just kicking people out all willy nilly, he emails them and say "hey, you... pick a fucking book"

and your culpability in this situation is huge.

I enjoy the fuck out of you two having shit storms, but I also enjoy having him around. And I enjoy having you be around. He didn't start this shit storm, you did... both of you could grow up a little, but please don't!


Then what's the point in reviewing every week like I do? People who actually put some effort in get the same reward as lazy people.
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:49 pm

Spicy Dick wrote:They were out, I never even laid eyes on it. I saw Amlah mention it a couple weeks ago when I lurked through collecting info on you all for Ben Linus.

I can get you one.

******

Postby ****** » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:50 pm

Kerny wrote:Just 2 reviews? Or did I miss one? :?


3. You, 4thy and starlord.

******

Postby ****** » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:51 pm

thefourthman wrote:I can get you one.


Gawds dammit, we just got him to post again. Don't run him off with your shitty comics.
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:51 pm

I got SHIELD, but I didn't see the regular cover so I grabbed the B&W variant--surprise surprise, the interior is as well!
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:51 pm

amlah6 wrote:Gawds dammit, we just got him to post again. Don't run him off with your shitty comics.


No, do.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Ward Fowler and 72 guests