Monday, August 29, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "Still Kardashian free!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Review Group Week 218 - KILL SHAKESPEARE #1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:41 pm

Edited for a better bagpipes version.
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:42 pm

Spicy Dickspeare wrote:[youtube=425,344,zVnHXca7mVc][/youtube]

You have to watch it for the bagpipes solo.

wow, i thought i was the only one on the outhouse that watched that show
wait, did I say that out loud? I might have reached an all time low.
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:43 pm

thefourthman wrote:wow, i thought i was the only one on the outhouse that watched that show
wait, did I say that out loud? I might have reached an all time low.


I saw it on The Soup! Sucker! :P
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:44 pm

Spicy Dickspeare wrote:I saw it on The Soup! Sucker! :P

alas after I made my response, I saw your edit
it's okay, I will take the laugh for your benefit.
User avatar

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:45 pm

Spicy Dickspeare wrote:I saw it on The Soup! Sucker! :P


Which makes you superior as a poster! :lol:
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:48 pm

doombug wrote:Which makes you superior as a poster! :lol:

how about you come back and enter the conversation
when you learn the difference between an adjective and a contraction?
:lol:
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:50 pm

thefourthman wrote:alas after I made my response, I saw your edit
it's okay, I will take the laugh for your benefit.


doombug wrote:Which makes you superior as a poster! :lol:


Haha, I love The Soup...it's worth staying home on Friday nights just got the laughs sometimes.

I can't watch AI while Ellen Degenerass is a judge. Besides the fact that she is blatantly not qualified to judge a singing contest like that, she gives me the fucking creeps. That senior-citizen elf schtick is nauseating.

******

Postby ****** » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:51 pm

Ack! American Idol in the Review Group thread. :? :x
User avatar

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:52 pm

Spicy Dickspeare wrote:Haha, I love The Soup...it's worth staying home on Friday nights just got the laughs sometimes.

I can't watch AI while Ellen Degenerass is a judge. Besides the fact that she is blatantly not qualified to judge a singing contest like that, she gives me the fucking creeps. That senior-citizen elf schtick is nauseating.


Tarantino was more qualified them Ellen. :lol:

Hell is it hard to get someone like Cyndi Lauper in there?

I haven't watched American Idol in a long time by the way.
User avatar

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:52 pm

Joel Mchale should find an artist and work on a comedy comic. It could be fun.
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:53 pm

Spicy Dickspeare wrote:Haha, I love The Soup...it's worth staying home on Friday nights just got the laughs sometimes.

I can't watch AI while Ellen Degenerass is a judge. Besides the fact that she is blatantly not qualified to judge a singing contest like that, she gives me the fucking creeps. That senior-citizen elf schtick is nauseating.

she is no less qualified then the former cheerleader
who had the position in the seasons preceding her.
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:54 pm

doombug wrote:Tarantino was more qualified them Ellen. :lol:

Hell is it hard to get someone like Cyndi Lauper in there?

I haven't watched American Idol in a long time by the way.


:D One of my guilty pleasure has been Celebrity Apprentice for some reason. I'd say they should take Cyndi off of that show, but she's practically the only real celebrity on this season, and she is hilariously unfocused.

But yeah, she'd be a vastly superior judge on AI. That would be fun to watch.
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:55 pm

amlah6 wrote:Ack! American Idol in the Review Group thread. :? :x


You never got over the reaction to your audition, I take it.
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:56 pm

thefourthman wrote:she is no less qualified then the former cheerleader
who had the position in the seasons preceding her.


Actually, she is less qualified, I'm afraid. The buzz is Ellen has hurt the show enough they are actually in talks to being Paula back. (Buzz, I said, who knows the truth?)

******

Postby ****** » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:58 pm

Spicy Dickspeare wrote:You never got over the reaction to your audition, I take it.


Fuck them, I sing beautifully in the car on the commute to and from work. :x

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], MSNbot Media, Stephen Day and 43 guests