Friday, December 9, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "At least we're not The Comics Reporter!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Call For Reviews: X-Men Forever Annual

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:48 pm

48THRiLLS wrote:I just think you don't want Punchy to write a review that week :P


I need a new one to pick on him with. :-D
User avatar

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:15 am

I've got the first two issues of Alan Moore's Zine Dodgem Logic to review this weekend if that's OK with the group. It includes a comic written and drawn by ol' beady himself called "Astounding Weird Penises" in it, as well as Great Hipsters in History and a bizarre Northampton CD.
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:19 am

Zero wrote:I've got the first two issues of Alan Moore's Zine Dodgem Logic to review this weekend if that's OK with the group. It includes a comic written and drawn by ol' beady himself called "Astounding Weird Penises" in it, as well as Great Hipsters in History and a bizarre Northampton CD.

Would love for you to add pictures and post on the front page...
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:20 am

thefourthman wrote:Would love for you to add pictures and post on the front page...


This.

******

Postby ****** » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:21 am

Zero wrote:I've got the first two issues of Alan Moore's Zine Dodgem Logic to review this weekend if that's OK with the group. It includes a comic written and drawn by ol' beady himself called "Astounding Weird Penises" in it, as well as Great Hipsters in History and a bizarre Northampton CD.


Sounds ridiculously cool.
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:15 pm

X-men Forever Whatever

5
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:18 pm

Spicy Dick wrote:X-men Forever Whatever

5

no time for a real review? I can only assume that is a good thing? :)
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:19 pm

thefourthman wrote:no time for a real review? I can only assume that is a good thing? :)


People don't take the time to even try and review my picks can fuck off.
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:20 pm

Spicy Dick wrote:People don't take the time to even try and review my picks can fuck off.

well you are grumpy, so I take back my earlier statement. maybe things aren't cool? :?
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:31 pm

thefourthman wrote:well you are grumpy, so I take back my earlier statement. maybe things aren't cool? :?


That was the Jack talking.

And I couldn't find my book of Shakespearean insults.

Now go comb your noddle with a three legg'd stool!
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:59 pm

Spicy Dick wrote:People don't take the time to even try and review my picks can fuck off.


I would have if I could have "acquired it" online. Unfortunately, I go to the comic shop once a month (which is why I haven't even reviewed my own pick yet. ) :(
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:00 pm

No Twiggs For Terror wrote:I would have if I could have "acquired it" online. Unfortunately, I go to the comic shop once a month (which is why I haven't even reviewed my own pick yet. ) :(


That doesn't wash my balls, sonny, you could have had Lee send you one.
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:03 pm

Spicy Dick wrote:That doesn't wash my balls, sonny, you could have had Lee send you one.


I could have?
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:05 pm

What if I physically wash your balls for you? Would that make up for it?
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:58 pm

No Twiggs For Terror wrote:What if I physically wash your balls for you? Would that make up for it?


(He waxes desperate with imagination)

/Hamlet or something'd

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: crawley, Yahoo [Bot] and 48 guests