Advertisement

My Pull list is down to 0....no, wait...

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

kingbobb
Great Scott!!!

Liked in: 0 post

My Pull list is down to 0....no, wait...

Postby kingbobb » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:20 am

We went in to pick up some of my stash...at least 4 months worth..this weekend. I got about half of what was in my box, composed of"

Buffy 13-16

Serenity 1-3

Hedge Knight 5-6

Booster Gold 7-8.

That left:

Booster 9-10 (or 11)

Angel 5-8 or 9?

Brave and the Bold...well, not sure what that's on.

Plus I told comic Dave to cancel my pull list. Vicki and I...mostly me, I think...had decided to cancel my comics, in an effort to save some $.

But Vicki at the last minute talked me out of it. I did cancel B&tB, so my pull list is down to Buffy, Angel (both of which Vicki will eventually want to read) and Booster Gold, plus the odd limited series, probably just Serenity stuff.

So $10 a month really isn't that big a deal, when it comes down to it.

So my pull list was saved.

I've finished Serenity, which was good, although some of the dialogue was too Joss-ey and hard to follow in a casual read. Also read Booster Gold, which made me wish I'd had gotten more of them (but I was sticking to my $30 budget). And just started Buffy when Xavier woke up.

Advertisement

Keb
<( ' . ' )>

Liked in: 335 posts
Title: Wastespacer
Formerly: Cocaine Biceps

Postby Keb » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:34 am

I was down to $10 a month just before D shut down, and I felt bad.

Nowadays I just go online and order back issues and wait extremely long periods of time for Canada Post to give them to me because Canada Post licks major donkey-sack.
SHABBA!

nietoperz
The Goddamn Bat-min

Liked in: 207 posts
Title: Forum Manager

Postby nietoperz » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:57 am

Guess what? There's a Spike: After The Fall mini starting this month too!

kingbobb
Great Scott!!!

Liked in: 0 post

Postby kingbobb » Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:58 pm

I don't think I've asked for the Angel minis. I may have specifically asked not to get them, because of the extra $1 cost of the books.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand