Wednesday, December 7, 2016 • Morning Edition • "We deal with the loons so you don't have to."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Call for Reviews: Prince of Power #1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sat May 15, 2010 2:12 pm

Spicy Dick wrote:So, another review called this a--ugh--Bwa-Ha-Ha book. And conversely to how I'm thinking, he's seemed to mean it was funny. Who actually found it funny, meaning it made you actually laugh? And what line was it?

I remember chuckling a couple of times, but I couldn't tell you what at and we are sold out so I doubt very seriously that I could find out (well, I am sure I could, but it is not worth the trouble)

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sat May 15, 2010 2:21 pm

thefourthman wrote:I remember chuckling a couple of times, but I couldn't tell you what at and we are sold out so I doubt very seriously that I could find out (well, I am sure I could, but it is not worth the trouble)

Don't try to weasel your way out of it, chuckles!

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sat May 15, 2010 2:42 pm

thefourthman wrote:I like Casanova fine. I don't put it up on some crazy pedestal where it doesn't belong. It is a fun series that is hampered by grave story telling problems.

Bah, it's awesome, and you know it.

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sat May 15, 2010 2:56 pm

Punchy wrote:Bah, it's awesome, and you know it.

it is on the same level of awesome as FIve Fist of Science and everything else that he wrote pre marvel. Flawed, but fun

The_Phenomenal_Sage

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby The_Phenomenal_Sage » Sat May 15, 2010 3:00 pm

i have read this issue and will hopefully get around to a review tonight or tomorrow after we finally leave the hospital

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Sat May 15, 2010 3:04 pm

thefourthman wrote:it is on the same level of awesome as FIve Fist of Science and everything else that he wrote pre marvel. Flawed, but fun

What's with the yellow text?

KING King Impulse

Teenage Wasteland

Postby KING King Impulse » Sat May 15, 2010 3:05 pm

Casanova's pedestal isn't high enough!

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sat May 15, 2010 3:08 pm

GLX wrote:What's with the yellow text?

you type "[""color=yellow""]""[""/color""]" around the words and it makes them yellow.

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Sat May 15, 2010 3:09 pm

You know, I really liked this book. I mean it was well written I liked the little info boxes, I liked amadeus' attitude and having no interest in continuing this series or what's come before it, it was a nice little vignette into what could be an enjoyable book. The art was nothing spectacular but it wasn't anything bad either. It did what many comics can't it served the story and never once did I have to say,"Who is that again? What the hell is going on?" Like I said it was a pretty good comic, but it was picked by Punch so I have to score it badly.

Story-8
Art-7
Punchy-1

Total-7.8

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Sat May 15, 2010 3:11 pm

thefourthman wrote:you type "[""color=yellow""]""[""/color""]" around the words and it makes them yellow.

i get that, but why use yellow text?

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sat May 15, 2010 3:13 pm

GLX wrote:i get that, but why use yellow text?

why not?

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Sat May 15, 2010 3:14 pm

thefourthman wrote:why not?

It's relatively hard to see compared to red text or green text, over a white background.

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sat May 15, 2010 3:16 pm

GLX wrote:It's relatively hard to see compared to red text or green text, over a white background.

huh... who would've thunk. :twisted:

Postby ****** » Sat May 15, 2010 3:33 pm

sdsichero wrote:If you mean these...

They were all Fraction.

None of those are as good as the internet claims they are.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sat May 15, 2010 3:35 pm

Did not read those, think the previews were pretty. Just not a big Thor fan.

leave a comment with facebook