Advertisement

Being fat damages sperm.

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Deux

Liked in: 59 posts

Postby Deux » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:33 am

Carrie wrote:I'd put it in decorative jars! And I would be VERY selective about whose sperm I sold!

And then what happens? The jar gets crusty inside? Sounds like a crappy product to me...

Advertisement

Thunderstorm
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 5 posts
Title: Whitest Poster 2010!!

Postby Thunderstorm » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:35 am

Destiny Frankenstein wrote:And then what happens? The jar gets crusty inside? Sounds like a crappy product to me...

It's like pie. The outer shell is crusty, with a creamy filling inside.

Woody
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Woodrow if you're nasty

Postby Woody » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:48 am

Spiderrob wrote:and the problem is what constitutes a good basic diet often isn't very tasty :lol: :wink:
That's horseshit

Jack Burton
biny little tird

Liked in: 31 posts

Postby Jack Burton » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:07 am

Crump wrote:Some of my best friends are overweight!

Oddly enough my best friend is overweight. I'm a skinny little wisp of a man but my buddy is nearly or is 400 pounds. He's got depression issues and self esteem issues, a irregular heart beat, balding, going grey and he's only 29.

Crump
Hater

Liked in: 0 post

Postby Crump » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:29 am

Jack Burton wrote:Oddly enough my best friend is overweight. I'm a skinny little wisp of a man but my buddy is nearly or is 400 pounds. He's got depression issues and self esteem issues, a irregular heart beat, balding, going grey and he's only 29.

Yikes. My buddy from 4th Grade is also overweight, and his weight has fluctuated since I've known him. But he's happy, successful, and married to a totally great gal, whom I covet. Fat bastard.
Goat

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum