Tuesday, August 30, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "Where your childhood dreams don't have to die alone."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Being fat damages sperm.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Deux

Postby Deux » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:33 am

Carrie wrote:I'd put it in decorative jars! And I would be VERY selective about whose sperm I sold!

And then what happens? The jar gets crusty inside? Sounds like a crappy product to me...

Thunderstorm

Not a Kardashian

Postby Thunderstorm » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:35 am

Destiny Frankenstein wrote:And then what happens? The jar gets crusty inside? Sounds like a crappy product to me...

It's like pie. The outer shell is crusty, with a creamy filling inside.

Woody

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Woody » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:48 am

Spiderrob wrote:and the problem is what constitutes a good basic diet often isn't very tasty :lol: :wink:
That's horseshit

Jack Burton

biny little tird

Postby Jack Burton » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:07 am

Crump wrote:Some of my best friends are overweight!

Oddly enough my best friend is overweight. I'm a skinny little wisp of a man but my buddy is nearly or is 400 pounds. He's got depression issues and self esteem issues, a irregular heart beat, balding, going grey and he's only 29.

Crump

Hater

Postby Crump » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:29 am

Jack Burton wrote:Oddly enough my best friend is overweight. I'm a skinny little wisp of a man but my buddy is nearly or is 400 pounds. He's got depression issues and self esteem issues, a irregular heart beat, balding, going grey and he's only 29.

Yikes. My buddy from 4th Grade is also overweight, and his weight has fluctuated since I've known him. But he's happy, successful, and married to a totally great gal, whom I covet. Fat bastard.

leave a comment with facebook