Advertisement

Yes!!!!! Finally rediscovered a song....

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Ravager
cheese

Liked in: 0 post

Postby Ravager » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:45 am

I lasted 50 seconds. Pop punk has to be done very well for me not to ignore totally. This was not done well. Reasons this song sucks:

1. The band clearly do not know how to put on a performance. They dive around the place, in what looks like a shitty attempt to rock out. They may just suffer from epilepsy, i dunno.
2. The lead singer's voice is terrible. Is someone constantly holding is balls?
3. This song sounds like 454354563425 other pop punk songs out there, and like i said, its not even done well enough to stand out from the rest.
Jubilee wrote:How am I over the top with liking Bendis in other posts at all?

Advertisement

GLX
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 46 posts
Title: Leader of The Society

Postby GLX » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:10 pm

twoheads wrote:I'd recommend Glossary the most. Self was really good, but I'm not sure they're even a band anymore, and those videos aren't really representative of what they did, but they're all I could find.

Glossary is alright. Not my cup of tea.

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

Daniel
Great Scott!!!

Liked in: 0 post

Postby Daniel » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:13 pm

Wow, they can not sing. I think Ravager has the ball thing down right.
starlord wrote::shock: That's the first time paper has ever given me an erection!

GLX
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 46 posts
Title: Leader of The Society

Postby GLX » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:37 pm

Ravager wrote:I lasted 50 seconds. Pop punk has to be done very well for me not to ignore totally. This was not done well. Reasons this song sucks:

1. The band clearly do not know how to put on a performance. They dive around the place, in what looks like a shitty attempt to rock out. They may just suffer from epilepsy, i dunno.
2. The lead singer's voice is terrible. Is someone constantly holding is balls?
3. This song sounds like 454354563425 other pop punk songs out there, and like i said, its not even done well enough to stand out from the rest.

-Meh. It's good enough.
-It's alright. Not bad; not great.
-On paper, I probably wouldn't like it.

Again, I find it to be a silly and fun song.

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum