Friday, September 30, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Cyclops was right."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

My WEbsite, comic book rater with lots of comics

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

comicracy

Faster Pussycat

Postby comicracy » Tue May 25, 2010 7:57 pm

Cool, so I will work on my lesbian skills, I just have to clear it with the wife, and other then that like I said just trying to meet some people interested in the same things I am. Yeah I'm not pretending to just have discovered the site, I get those same spammers,I'm just one guy who built my own site all on my own. Thanks!

xaraan

Staff Writer

Postby xaraan » Tue May 25, 2010 8:54 pm

comicracy wrote:Uh, I just ran a search on google for comic forums, found your website and thought I might find some people interested in my website. Its called networking, but I guess its frowned upon to do NETworking on the NET these days. Sure I like comics and I will hang out here too, but I'm not a lesbian whatever that has to do with anything.

Hell, I vote he stays just for his smart ass answer! awesome :-D

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Tue May 25, 2010 9:01 pm

I'm still trying to figure out where the lesbian requirement came from.

xaraan

Staff Writer

Postby xaraan » Tue May 25, 2010 9:57 pm

bkthomson wrote:I'm still trying to figure out where the lesbian requirement came from.

perhaps some sort of search turned it up as one of the outhouses top topics? idk

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue May 25, 2010 10:06 pm

bkthomson wrote:I'm still trying to figure out where the lesbian requirement came from.

It was an elaborate razz at nerdygirl, you know, because she was always telling everyone she was a lesbian, so I made it so that everyone was aware, as soon as they signed up, who was and was not a lesbian. :lol:

Now that she's engaged to CountD, I should probably remove it from the signup.

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Tue May 25, 2010 10:13 pm

Jude Terror wrote:It was an elaborate razz at nerdygirl, you know, because she was always telling everyone she was a lesbian, so I made it so that everyone was aware, as soon as they signed up, who was and was not a lesbian. :lol:

Now that she's engaged to CountD, I should probably remove it from the signup.

I still think CountD is some sort of elaborate beard.

Benderbrau

Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Tue May 25, 2010 10:25 pm

Jude Terror wrote:It was an elaborate razz at nerdygirl, you know, because she was always telling everyone she was a lesbian, so I made it so that everyone was aware, as soon as they signed up, who was and was not a lesbian. :lol:

[meme]picardfacepalm[/meme]

Zenguru

Staff Writer

Postby Zenguru » Wed May 26, 2010 1:11 am

Jude Terror wrote:Now that she's engaged to CountD, I should probably remove it from the signup.

What? When did that happen?

shannonh

Mad Hatter

Postby shannonh » Wed May 26, 2010 6:04 pm

Jude Terror wrote:.

So basically, you owe us at least 100 posts for your link. Pay up.

/goodcop'd

Only 49 more posts to go!

Zenguru

Staff Writer

Postby Zenguru » Wed May 26, 2010 6:53 pm

I don't know either, but I admire his initiative.

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Wed May 26, 2010 9:30 pm

Zenguru wrote:I don't know either, but I admire his initiative.
Anybody who has two of a particular letter in their username is a lesbian. Like that Zenguru lesbian.

Zenguru

Staff Writer

Postby Zenguru » Wed May 26, 2010 10:17 pm

john lewis hawk wrote:Anybody who has two of a particular letter in their username is a lesbian. Like that Zenguru lesbian.

I was gonna post pics of my boobs, but not now.

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Wed May 26, 2010 10:18 pm

have we posted a plug on his site yet?
I recommend Jude upload one of his altered New Comic Days., although he should change the name so doomie doesn't figure it out.

ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo

Rorshach Test Subject

Postby ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo » Wed May 26, 2010 10:26 pm

On your profile page, one of the fields is "Lesbian?" or something like that. That is probably why he mentioned it.

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Wed May 26, 2010 10:30 pm

ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo wrote:On your profile page, one of the fields is "Lesbian?" or something like that. That is probably why he mentioned it.

just ruin the meme... thanks.

leave a comment with facebook