Advertisement

Call for Reviews: Gotham City Sirens #12

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Johnny Smith
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 175 posts
Title: Metadata Broker

Postby Johnny Smith » Fri May 28, 2010 10:23 am

doombug wrote:So either Dini asked for a breather and this is bedard finishing his story from that one shot or editorial forced this on the book. :?

Correct, the Maggie Kyle story picks up directly from Bedard's Blackest Night Catwoman one shot.

And yes, DC should be taken to the woodshed for solicting Dini's name on issues he's not writing.

Advertisement

Johnny Smith
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 175 posts
Title: Metadata Broker

Postby Johnny Smith » Fri May 28, 2010 10:26 am

thefourthman wrote:The solicit is in the op, except Amlah stealthily replaced the creative team with the correct team. The solicit is wrong, it describes another book entirely.

It probably describes the contents issue #14, when Dini comes back from his breather!

Starlord
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 1 post

Postby Starlord » Fri May 28, 2010 11:30 am

thefourthman wrote:I am not real sure who that is, but he looks hot.

I totally agree. ;-)

Max Blyss wrote:Months and months and months and the whole thing is still just an intersection at Dipshit Lane & Chip on my Shoulder Ave.

Starlord
Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Fri May 28, 2010 11:32 am

Mr_Batman wrote:Superman/Batman Annual

that's the one I was leaning towards but the $4.99 tag seems pricey.

Max Blyss wrote:Months and months and months and the whole thing is still just an intersection at Dipshit Lane & Chip on my Shoulder Ave.

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 227 posts
Title: The obtuser!
Formerly: your mom

Postby thefourthman » Fri May 28, 2010 11:34 am

starlord wrote:I totally agree. ;-)

Laugh it up furball... Don't make me repeat last night's mistake!
Pull list: Afterlife with Archie, Bodies, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Coffin Hill, Dead Boy Detectives, The Fade Out, The Goon, Harley Quinn, Hinterkind, Iron Fist: The Living Weapon,The Maxx Maximized, Miracleman, Ms. Marvel, Multiversity, Rasputin, Rocket Raccoon, Sandman: Overture, Silver Surfer, The Walking Dead

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 96 posts
Title: This guy, right?

Postby Punchy » Fri May 28, 2010 11:34 am

starlord wrote:that's the one I was leaning towards but the $4.99 tag seems pricey.

What about Hawkeye & Mockingbird?

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Fri May 28, 2010 11:35 am

Punchy wrote:What about Hawkeye & Mockingbird?

ugh. I'd prefer Thanos to that.
Pull list: Afterlife with Archie, Bodies, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Coffin Hill, Dead Boy Detectives, The Fade Out, The Goon, Harley Quinn, Hinterkind, Iron Fist: The Living Weapon,The Maxx Maximized, Miracleman, Ms. Marvel, Multiversity, Rasputin, Rocket Raccoon, Sandman: Overture, Silver Surfer, The Walking Dead

Starlord
Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Fri May 28, 2010 11:37 am

Punchy wrote:What about Hawkeye & Mockingbird?

I had considered that as well but decided I wanted to do that one for my Cleaning the Plate next week.

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 96 posts
Title: This guy, right?

Postby Punchy » Fri May 28, 2010 11:37 am

thefourthman wrote:ugh. I'd prefer Thanos to that.

Thanos Imperative would be good too.

Starlord
Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Fri May 28, 2010 11:38 am

thefourthman wrote:Laugh it up furball... Don't make me repeat last night's mistake!

people who reference a Harrison Ford comment make me hard. :twisted:

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Fri May 28, 2010 11:42 am

starlord wrote:people who reference a Harrison Ford comment make me hard. :twisted:

really, did you think it was funny? I thought it kind of was, but was maybe more offensive than funny. (my comment last night, not yours today)

Starlord
Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Fri May 28, 2010 11:43 am

thefourthman wrote:really, did you think it was funny? I thought it kind of was, but was maybe more offensive than funny. (my comment last night, not yours today)

I actually missed it so I couldn't tell you. I'd probably have thought it was funny but that's because I rarely take anything anybody around here says seriously. LOL

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Fri May 28, 2010 12:02 pm

starlord wrote:I actually missed it so I couldn't tell you. I'd probably have thought it was funny but that's because I rarely take anything anybody around here says seriously. LOL

it was possibly the most offensive thing I have ever said on the forums and your departure last night coincided with its posting, so I deleted it, fearing I had gone too phar. Eric and Dragavon both said it was funny and absolutely horrible. Dragavon even went so far as to say it made him feel guilty for laughing.

guitarsmashley
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 411 posts
Title: Self Important

Postby guitarsmashley » Fri May 28, 2010 12:21 pm

less flapping more reviewing my horribly mediocre book.
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.

doombug wrote:and yeah, Yoni called it. :drunk

I feel like a condemned building with a brand new flag pole.
- Les Paul

Mr_Batman
Review Grouper

Liked in: 2 posts

Postby Mr_Batman » Fri May 28, 2010 2:03 pm

Spicy Dick wrote:Same.

It's got Batman Beyond. WIN

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The News Stand