Monday, September 26, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "The trash of the multiverse has gotta end up somewhere."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Call for Reviews: Avengers#1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:21 pm

Punchy wrote:Not been revealed, I'd expect Iron Man.

you too.

And that I very much doubt... a. from this very issue and b. most definitely from Avengers Prime

Potter Who

penile prisoner

Postby Potter Who » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:22 pm

It looks like SHIELD Director Rogers will at least be on the team for this first arc. It's not like he can say "well, Kangs taking you guys to the future to battle your children? See ya and good luck!" I guess by the end, he'll sorta give someone a nod to take it from there.

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:28 pm

thefourthman wrote:shut up youngin' Don't contradict me. RESPECT YOUR ELDERS! Sharon seemed to be field leader in Secret, dammit.

Really? The woman not in space with the rest of the team is the field order? the one who steve's tells to take care of things while thy are away? That's one hell of a field leader. :lol:

I think it will be Clint or Bucky personally.

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:31 pm

she was close to site and leading the team through comms. seems like the leader to me. no idea what they do if comms go down.

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:43 am

Got a chance to read this. The art wasn't as bad as folks were making it out to be. The combo of Romita Jr, Janson, and White worked out well. Bendis' writing is in typical form (hate it or love it). Not really intrigued by all of the time travel drama, but that's just me. The oral history of the Avengers just felt like throwaway material. Might be worth $3, but definitely not $4 material.

7.6* out of 10*

leave a comment with facebook