Saturday, October 1, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "We're the god damn Outhousers."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Call for Reviews: Gotham City Sirens #12

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:10 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:Wrong thread? Or your having a stroke.

no... back before Star made his pick someone said Hawkeye and Mockingbird and I said I would rather read Thanos and Doomie said I really was insane I said I don't give two shits about Clint and his bitch and nothing has been done with them since they came back to change my opinion on that matter. Then when I read the comic, there was Solo, so now I have a reason to read a book I would rather not read, which kind of pisses me off, dammit!
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:07 pm

Computer dead, going in the shop tomorrow. See y'all someday.
User avatar

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:57 pm

thefourthman wrote:no... back before Star made his pick someone said Hawkeye and Mockingbird and I said I would rather read Thanos and Doomie said I really was insane I said I don't give two shits about Clint and his bitch and nothing has been done with them since they came back to change my opinion on that matter. Then when I read the comic, there was Solo, so now I have a reason to read a book I would rather not read, which kind of pisses me off, dammit!


Your welcome? :?
User avatar

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:58 pm

Spicy Dick wrote:Computer dead, going in the shop tomorrow. See y'all someday.


well thank the Gods he's gone. :roll:








:P
User avatar

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:13 pm

What a disappointment - finally a great book to review and it's a fill in writer and a fill in artist.

I don't blame all the low scores as this is the worst issue of the entire series.

Writing - 5
Art - 5
Over all - 5

Any other month this is an 8 - 9 book.

******

Postby ****** » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:25 pm

Spicy Dick wrote:Computer dead, going in the shop tomorrow. See y'all someday.


:cry:
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:21 am

amlah6 wrote::cry:


But I'm on the shop computer this morning! :D

Yeah, sucks though, bad timing and I really need a computer to not starve. :(

Hopefully it's nothing major, it isn't a good time for a forced upgrade, I was hoping to wait until the end of the year at least.
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:23 am

Spicy Dick wrote:But I'm on the shop computer this morning! :D

Yeah, sucks though, bad timing and I really need a computer to not starve. :(

Hopefully it's nothing major, it isn't a good time for a forced upgrade, I was hoping to wait until the end of the year at least.

What your computer has a replicator hooked up to it or something?
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:25 am

thefourthman wrote:What your computer has a replicator hooked up to it or something?


It almost feels that way sometimes.

But no, windows vista could not handle a replicator.
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:26 am

so I just read Red Hood and I think I am gonna try to give Under the Hood and Batman Annual #25 a read before I try to review it. While I was digging out issues, I found my Son of the Demon so I can finally give that a read and also discovered that Batman #638 was the first issue in the current collection that I have which means I came into Batman at the reveal. I hope we have 635-637 in the shop as I am fairly certain we are out of the trade currently.
User avatar

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:36 am

Spicy Dick wrote:But I'm on the shop computer this morning! :D

Yeah, sucks though, bad timing and I really need a computer to not starve. :(

Hopefully it's nothing major, it isn't a good time for a forced upgrade, I was hoping to wait until the end of the year at least.


Welcome back! :D
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:46 am

starlord wrote:Welcome back! :D


I saw your earlier post! :x

After this morning though, I may not be around much until it's repaired or I find a loaner or something.
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:50 am

Spicy Dick wrote:I saw your earlier post! :x

After this morning though, I may not be around much until it's repaired or I find a loaner or something.
:cry:

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Clockwork_Fish, holtom2000, MSNbot Media, Punchy, Sully85 and 50 guests